This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one who likes this 'new' 'Mewtwo' better...?

#1MelkacPosted 4/7/2013 10:07:59 AM
(Being completely honest I don't want him/her to be a new forme...hoping s/he's a new pokeyman)

I mean, seriously, I never liked Mewtwo's design at all (yeah, I'm not affected by nostalgia), so this...hopefully new pokémon was a nice change.

That being said, this pokémon looks NOTHING like Mewtwo...it's purple-ish, but that's about it.
Then again...the genies...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/7/2013 10:08:37 AM
You're not the only one, but I prefer old Mewtwo.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3Sticky_TailsPosted 4/7/2013 10:12:25 AM
Original mewtwo is ugly as sin. The new one looks much better (other than the toes).
---
"Who cares about "level design" when you can go through everything with a homming attack?" a typical SA2 fan.
#4WiiareVenomPosted 4/7/2013 10:19:33 AM
I actually like old Mewtwo, but I am starting to like this one better.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#5solarisjediPosted 4/7/2013 10:20:09 AM(edited)
Sticky_Tails posted...
Original mewtwo is ugly as sin. The new one looks much better (other than the toes).

His toes are Squidward's nose.

You cannot unsee this.
---
Official Nidoking of the Pokemon Boards
#6SR71haloPosted 4/7/2013 10:21:13 AM
He's ok, but there's nothing about this new design that's better than the old one.
---
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
#7Stover46Posted 4/7/2013 10:22:18 AM
It should have an ability called Absorb. It absorbs the first Pokemon sent into battle with it and adds it's stats to it's own
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://i.imgur.com/L6vPI.jpg
#8Sticky_TailsPosted 4/7/2013 10:24:10 AM
Well he has better colors a sleeker design and doesn't look like an ugly mummified cat human hybrid with ball fingers. Just saying.
---
"Who cares about "level design" when you can go through everything with a homming attack?" a typical SA2 fan.
#9SR71haloPosted 4/7/2013 10:27:00 AM
His colors are practically the same (purple and white), I'd rather have the ball fingers than......whatever the new one has for toes and why is his tail on the back of his head?
---
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
#10King-gamerPosted 4/7/2013 10:31:21 AM
Oldtwo > Newtwo design.

But I'm going to assume stats wise, Newtwo will be better. probably.
---
This is a sig. Yup.