This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are some people reall serious

#201TheSaintGPosted 4/8/2013 8:56:50 AM
Zadios765 posted...

You admitted yourself that's just you're opinion you base your definition of insane from Einstein very smart guy but that was back almost 50-70 years ago back then a guy like Stephen Hawkins would be considered insane but now he's considered one of the smartest guys in the world

omg no its not my definition at all. either you didnt comprehand what i wrote or you are trying to wiggle out of this arguement because you know you've lost. my opinion is only present to explain why you should answer my question (which i only gave as a response because you said you dont see why)

you clearly did not understand any of it and now im actually doubting how smart i assumed you were before. and people dont necessarily go from smart to dumb or get bumped from smart to crazy. its quite the opposite people dont understand and therefore they call those who are smarter stupid or crazy because they cant comprehend why the smarter person says what they are saying. and tbh you are demonstrating this right now (not calling you dumb but because you dont understand you claim it as wrong or misinterpret it).

Einstein and didnt make up the phenomena. he and a few others just coined a word to describe it. and i asked a question cus you filled the criteria. its that simple.
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#202Zadios765(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 9:02:37 AM
You were just talkin about if you completely understood Einsteins theory of insanity
---
My name is a secret because... It's just cooler that way
#203TheSaintGPosted 4/8/2013 9:17:11 AM
wrong i was talking about if i understand the situation we are in right now in relation to the definition of insanity (btw its not neccesarily his definition. im pretty sure a woman coined the term but he gets cited the most)
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#204Dark_EinherjarPosted 4/8/2013 9:41:19 AM
Wow, what a beautiful flame war... Charizard is shedding manly tears upon reading this.

TC, you don't make any effort at making a readable post "because you're not at school and, as such, you're not being graded or evaluated in any way for your writing (or at least you think you're not)", yet you expect people to make an actual effort at giving you a serious answer... I wonder who is the real hypocrite here?
And no, being on the phone is NOT an excuse; I can write perfectly readable posts and messages on my own phone without problem.

You may not take your poor writing skills seriously when posting at an internet forum and get mad at people who bother to correct you, but do you realize how people view you with such writing and behavior? As shown with this very topic, people view you as an ignorant idiot who isn't worth making any serious discussion with.

And before anyone accuses me of being a grammar nazi or anything like that, there's a world of difference between making small, acceptable grammar mistakes and completely disregarding punctuation and turning paragraphs into unreadable walls of text.

As for what you wanted to discuss (btw, I had to read the OP about 10 times before I could understand what you wanted to say; the lack of punctuation is THAT BAD!), anyone who claims to be quitting Pokémon just because of Mewtwo's new forme is not to be taken seriously: 99,99% of them are just lying, trolling or will eventually swallow their own words and pride and come back as if nothing had happened, and for those who are really quitting, I can assure you they won't be missed.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#205Zadios765(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 9:47:44 AM
TheSaintG posted...
wrong i was talking about if i understand the situation we are in right now in relation to the definition of insanity (btw its not neccesarily his definition. im pretty sure a woman coined the term but he gets cited the most)

Oh my bad misinterpreted you
---
#206Zadios765(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 9:49:54 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Wow, what a beautiful flame war... Charizard is shedding manly tears upon reading this.

TC, you don't make any effort at making a readable post "because you're not at school and, as such, you're not being graded or evaluated in any way for your writing (or at least you think you're not)", yet you expect people to make an actual effort at giving you a serious answer... I wonder who is the real hypocrite here?
And no, being on the phone is NOT an excuse; I can write perfectly readable posts and messages on my own phone without problem.

You may not take your poor writing skills seriously when posting at an internet forum and get mad at people who bother to correct you, but do you realize how people view you with such writing and behavior? As shown with this very topic, people view you as an ignorant idiot who isn't worth making any serious discussion with.

And before anyone accuses me of being a grammar nazi or anything like that, there's a world of difference between making small, acceptable grammar mistakes and completely disregarding punctuation and turning paragraphs into unreadable walls of text.

As for what you wanted to discuss (btw, I had to read the OP about 10 times before I could understand what you wanted to say; the lack of punctuation is THAT BAD!), anyone who claims to be quitting Pokémon just because of Mewtwo's new forme is not to be taken seriously: 99,99% of them are just lying, trolling or will eventually swallow their own words and pride and come back as if nothing had happened, and for those who are really quitting, I can assure you they won't be missed.

Oh my god people don't like me on an internet forum on this board I'm gonna go cry in the corner now back to the topic are you sure some people seem pretty bothered by it
---
#207dwdwdw6Posted 4/8/2013 10:34:24 AM
Things happened here. Things.
#208dwdwdw6Posted 4/8/2013 10:36:30 AM
Things happened here. Things.
#209LuminaXLightPosted 4/8/2013 11:02:47 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...

Really? I read it on e perfectly fine and understood every bit of it. Maybe you should work on your reading
---
Anise, she's bursting with fonons
#210DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/8/2013 11:56:18 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...

Really? I read it on e perfectly fine and understood every bit of it. Maybe you should work on your reading

They don't teach you how to read badly-written sentences in school.

I myself had to read the OP 3 times.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.