This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are some people reall serious

#61CakeOfLiesPosted 4/7/2013 1:07:02 PM
El_Giganto posted...
Quote:DoctorJimmy133 posted...
If you can't take the time to write properly, you shouldn't be writing at all.

Who are you to tell people what they can and cannot do

@Zadios765
he said shouldn't you do have to read his post to understand what he means that is basically the entire point everyone is trying to make ever since this topic got a reply about how about lets eat grandma because that is how the argument started and i agree with eating grandma because i think it's hard to read a post when i don't know when a sentence starts or ends especially if the sentences end with a verb because then it might be someone going to do something or something already being done by the person who said it before it's really annoying that way i can't take the topic seriously just like everyone else and then you won't get a discussion because everyone just thinks you're not intelligent enough to warrant a discussion so you'll end up with arguments like this it doesn't even matter whether you want to take the time to periods or if it's hard to read the paragraphs you want people to take you seriously and that's the only way to do it so next just do it if you want an actual discussion ok

http://i.imgur.com/3w1ej.gif
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#62Zadios765(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:09:16 PM
SoulAssassin226 posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

I see you have problems with reading comprehension as well as writing. He's not telling you what you can and cannot do. He's just saying that you SHOULD not be writing at all if you can't take the time to include punctuation.

Also, it's ironic that you've basically been telling people to "deal with it" or not bother reading your posts, so if anyone is trying to tell people what to do, it's you.

I'm simply giving you guys another option instead of wasting your time complaining about my grammar
---
My name is a secret because... It's just cooler that way
#63El_GigantoPosted 4/7/2013 1:10:41 PM
Quote:SoulAssassin226 posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

I see you have problems with reading comprehension as well as writing. He's not telling you what you can and cannot do. He's just saying that you SHOULD not be writing at all if you can't take the time to include punctuation.

Also, it's ironic that you've basically been telling people to "deal with it" or not bother reading your posts, so if anyone is trying to tell people what to do, it's you.

I'm simply giving you guys another option instead of wasting your time complaining about my grammar

@Zadios765
I'm simply giving you another option, instead of having to waste your time defending your "grammar".
---
FC Utrecht
#64Zadios765(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:26:11 PM
El_Giganto posted...

@Zadios765
he said shouldn't you do have to read his post to understand what he means that is basically the entire point everyone is trying to make ever since this topic got a reply about how about lets eat grandma because that is how the argument started and i agree with eating grandma because i think it's hard to read a post when i don't know when a sentence starts or ends especially if the sentences end with a verb because then it might be someone going to do something or something already being done by the person who said it before it's really annoying that way i can't take the topic seriously just like everyone else and then you won't get a discussion because everyone just thinks you're not intelligent enough to warrant a discussion so you'll end up with arguments like this it doesn't even matter whether you want to take the time to periods or if it's hard to read the paragraphs you want people to take you seriously and that's the only way to do it so next just do it if you want an actual discussion ok

Idk about you guys but I had no problem reading this...
---
#65CakeOfLiesPosted 4/7/2013 1:26:47 PM
Zadios765 posted...
El_Giganto posted...

@Zadios765

Which time? The first or fiftieth?
---
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#66Zadios765(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:28:49 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Zadios765 posted...
El_Giganto posted...

@Zadios765

Which time? The first or fiftieth?

First time smart***
---
#67westontickleePosted 4/7/2013 1:58:30 PM
The hypocrites are out today. It makes me laugh
---
Officially done with pokemon
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#68El_GigantoPosted 4/7/2013 2:52:35 PM
If you had no problem reading it, why didn't you reply to my point?
---
FC Utrecht
#69Zadios765(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:53:39 PM
El_Giganto posted...

You really had to continue this argument didn't you
---
#70CakeOfLiesPosted 4/7/2013 2:54:40 PM
Zadios765 posted...
El_Giganto posted...

You really had to continue this argument didn't you

Yes.
Yes he did.
---