This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I gotta say it the designs are not that bad so far.

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I gotta say it the designs are not that bad so far.

User Info: Noctus3

Noctus3
3 years ago#1
I swear the Pokemon cycle is real. It's not bad braj. I'm cool with all of the, except Sylveon which I'm warming up to.
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.

User Info: mnkysprn

mnkysprn
3 years ago#2
So far they are good.

Giving players what they want. Hopefully Flareon gets Flareblitz now.


I want to know if that Newtwo is a form change, or an evolution.

Mewtwo in the anime has always been struggling with whether it is a real pokemon or not. What better way to prove to itself it is a real pokemon than to evolve it. Plus since this form is debuting in the next movie in which Mewtwo appears, this is plausible. The anime never had a major impact on the games but there tends to be bits and pieces from the anime working its way into the games now.

Just think the first legendary to get an evolution and they give it to Mewtwo!!
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
Official Metagross of the Pokemon boards

User Info: karasu009

karasu009
3 years ago#3
I like them all.

I am getting both versions even though Y will be my main. Then using X for all 3 starters on my team.
http://imgur.com/HhxVvdX.jpg
Darkdragongirl's other alt

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#4
The PokeCycle is definitely real.

As is the Zelda Cycle-*shot*
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: Beetey

Beetey
3 years ago#5
mnkysprn posted...
So far they are good.

Giving players what they want. Hopefully Flareon gets Flareblitz now.


I want to know if that Newtwo is a form change, or an evolution.

Mewtwo in the anime has always been struggling with whether it is a real pokemon or not. What better way to prove to itself it is a real pokemon than to evolve it. Plus since this form is debuting in the next movie in which Mewtwo appears, this is plausible. The anime never had a major impact on the games but there tends to be bits and pieces from the anime working its way into the games now.

Just think the first legendary to get an evolution and they give it to Mewtwo!!


I would be annoyed if it is an evolution of mewtwo. If it is anything like that, it should come before mewtwo, not after. That being said, I think it will either be a new form for mewtwo or it will be mewthree (I'm pulling for the latter).
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.

User Info: Noctus3

Noctus3
3 years ago#6
Eviolite Mewtwo equals good game, my friend.
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.

User Info: nro87

nro87
3 years ago#7
mnkysprn posted...
So far they are good.

Giving players what they want. Hopefully Flareon gets Flareblitz now.


I want to know if that Newtwo is a form change, or an evolution.

Mewtwo in the anime has always been struggling with whether it is a real pokemon or not. What better way to prove to itself it is a real pokemon than to evolve it. Plus since this form is debuting in the next movie in which Mewtwo appears, this is plausible. The anime never had a major impact on the games but there tends to be bits and pieces from the anime working its way into the games now.

Just think the first legendary to get an evolution and they give it to Mewtwo!!


Mewtwo will not evolve. I would be willing to bet my car on that. I'm 95% sure this is a new Mewtwo form. The other 5% is reserved for a very slight chance it is a new Pokémon altogether, related to but not evolved from Mew/Mewtwo.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.

User Info: AlphaDiamond

AlphaDiamond
3 years ago#8
nro87 posted...
mnkysprn posted...
So far they are good.

Giving players what they want. Hopefully Flareon gets Flareblitz now.


I want to know if that Newtwo is a form change, or an evolution.

Mewtwo in the anime has always been struggling with whether it is a real pokemon or not. What better way to prove to itself it is a real pokemon than to evolve it. Plus since this form is debuting in the next movie in which Mewtwo appears, this is plausible. The anime never had a major impact on the games but there tends to be bits and pieces from the anime working its way into the games now.

Just think the first legendary to get an evolution and they give it to Mewtwo!!


Mewtwo will not evolve. I would be willing to bet my car on that. I'm 95% sure this is a new Mewtwo form. The other 5% is reserved for a very slight chance it is a new Pokémon altogether, related to but not evolved from Mew/Mewtwo.


i don't understand why so many people say "it's sure an alternate form" without any official confirmation. yeah, since gen III there has been pokemon with alternates forms, and in the latter gens we have seen some legendary pokemon to get them, but this could be the pattern-break. it could be like mewtwo is related to mew, or manaphy is related to phione, but they are independent pokemon. moreover, "mewthree" is something lots of fans have been asking for, and not an alternate form

on the other hand, now that i have seen the official artwork, i think it's cool (and all the pokemon so far), but only if it's an independent pokemon (no evolution/alternate form), because i see kind of weird if it ends up being a mewtwo's alternate form.

PD: idea for newtwo's name: Omewga (for omega, related to end, as its power could suppose the end of the world)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I gotta say it the designs are not that bad so far.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived