This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something that really STANDS OUT in new game footage

#11HejiruPosted 4/9/2013 8:03:59 AM
...and then the new footage stood out!
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#12HairyGamerPosted 4/9/2013 8:58:15 AM
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/8a/409Rampardos.png
What do you expect?

My god what pokemon is that, lol?? It looks so devious and menacing. Sorry, I've only played gen 1 and 2 and am 27 years old because of that. This pokemon looks so badass, and what's that between its legs? I want him on 3DS using a girl trainer even if I'm a guy.
#13MDS2005Posted 4/9/2013 9:00:56 AM
Anclation posted...
Enferolunos posted...
RageKaiser posted...
I don't see what you're seeing, they all look fine to me.

---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.
#14EnferolunosPosted 4/9/2013 9:02:17 AM
HairyGamer posted...
What do you expect?

My god what pokemon is that, lol?? It looks so devious and menacing. Sorry, I've only played gen 1 and 2 and am 27 years old because of that. This pokemon looks so badass, and what's that between its legs? I want him on 3DS using a girl trainer even if I'm a guy.

Um
What?
You're 27 years old because you only played gens I and II?
And there's nothing between his legs...
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#15SirPiercePosted 4/9/2013 9:03:31 AM
Anclation posted...
Enferolunos posted...
RageKaiser posted...
I don't see what you're seeing, they all look fine to me.

This. And as someone mentioned above, the footage is not final.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#16NessEggmanPosted 4/9/2013 9:09:12 AM
HairyGamer posted...
What do you expect?

... XZDD
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#17CakeOfLiesPosted 4/9/2013 9:16:51 AM
Fennekin really STANDS OUT (and up) in new game footage.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#18HairyGamerPosted 4/9/2013 9:25:30 AM
Enferolunos posted...
HairyGamer posted...
What do you expect?

Um
What?

Yeah, I mean I played pokemon when I was 12 or something but then I got tired of it by the time gen 3 came maybe boredom/depression?? and my mom would take my pokemon game when my grades were bad because I would stay up late at night training and catching pokemon and not doing homework. I played pokemon before it was cool. I got all 250 pokemon. It definitely looks like something is between its legs sticking out? I like girls so I want girl trainer. Any other guys here use girl trainer?? I want to know if I can transfer my old Pokemon to a 3DS? I donít have 3DS yet.
#19jayman7Posted 4/9/2013 9:30:01 AM(edited)
HairyGamer posted...
I want to know if I can transfer my old Pokemon to a 3DS? I donít have 3DS yet.

The third gen was a reboot due to hardware issues, so no trading or transferring across the second-third gen barrier. But if you had third- and fourth-gen games, you could transfer up to the fifth, and more than likely from the fifth to the sixth (X and Y are sixth-gen.)

The Pokemon you're looking at is Rampardos, a fourth-gen Pokemon that you get from a fossil (like Omanyte and Kabuto).
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#20EnferolunosPosted 4/9/2013 9:29:46 AM
HairyGamer posted...
Enferolunos posted...
HairyGamer posted...
What do you expect?

Um
What?

Yeah, I mean I played pokemon when I was 12 or something but then I got tired of it by the time gen 3 came maybe boredom/depression?? and my mom would take my pokemon game when my grades were bad because I would stay up late at night training and catching pokemon and not doing homework. I played pokemon before it was cool. I got all 250 pokemon. It definitely looks like something is between its legs sticking out? I like girls so I want girl trainer. Any other guys here use girl trainer?? I want to know if I can transfer my old Pokemon to a 3DS? I donít have 3DS yet.

You need to get your vision checked
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you