This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something i've noticed while watching newtwo reveal video..

#21TheSaintGPosted 4/8/2013 8:05:13 AM
this topic along with the puns deserve a noble peace prize...
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#22JiroroPosted 4/8/2013 8:27:00 AM
You're all wrong it's a Paper type
#23jayman7Posted 4/8/2013 8:30:09 AM
Ainodehna posted...
jayman7 posted...
Gamer09e posted...
jayman7 posted...
No, it's a Normal-type, of course. A Pokemon widely known for being the strongest Psychic type around is absototalutely going to be Normal, because that wouldn't be a disappointment in the slightest.

I mean, it's purple and angry-looking, like Exploud, Ratatta, and Ambipom! (Hey, if I want to pretend Ambipom is angry-looking so it makes my argument look stronger, that's my right!) Thus, it's 100% confirmed that it's a Normal-type, and thus anyone who thinks otherwise is just being foolish and closed-minded.

http://notflashyjustbright.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/thumbsdown.jpg

So it's perfectly acceptable for you to mock the theories you don't like, but not acceptable for me to mock the theories I don't like?

Are you familiar with the word "hypocrite"?

it's not a very funny mockery though, like at all

Didn't stop TC.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#24AinodehnaPosted 4/8/2013 10:03:41 AM
*whoosh*
---
GSW
---
#25Gamer09e(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 10:17:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26Grammar_manPosted 4/8/2013 10:19:16 AM
I would laugh if it turns out this Mewtwo is a physical forme of Mewtwo, and the video is just a way to fool us.
#27Gamer09e(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 10:20:18 AM
jayman7 posted...
Ainodehna posted...
jayman7 posted...
Gamer09e posted...
jayman7 posted...
No, it's a Normal-type, of course. A Pokemon widely known for being the strongest Psychic type around is absototalutely going to be Normal, because that wouldn't be a disappointment in the slightest.

I mean, it's purple and angry-looking, like Exploud, Ratatta, and Ambipom! (Hey, if I want to pretend Ambipom is angry-looking so it makes my argument look stronger, that's my right!) Thus, it's 100% confirmed that it's a Normal-type, and thus anyone who thinks otherwise is just being foolish and closed-minded.

http://notflashyjustbright.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/thumbsdown.jpg

So it's perfectly acceptable for you to mock the theories you don't like, but not acceptable for me to mock the theories I don't like?

Are you familiar with the word "hypocrite"?

it's not a very funny mockery though, like at all

Didn't stop TC.

Didn't stop me from what?, thumbing down your fail attempt at mocking my topic...lol at least try next time.....
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU
#28xyzlacticPosted 4/8/2013 10:51:32 AM
Sylveons Robbins are moving throat the wind! It must be flying!

People who think that must be stupid and ave no life.

Mewthree confirmed for flying too lol
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh