This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the most difficult Pokemon you had to find?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What was the most difficult Pokemon you had to find?
2 years ago#1
Topic.

For me, it was Dunsparce in the Dark Cave. I found it easy in Crystal when I was a kid, so when I went back in SS I spent hours trying to find it. Yeesh it took long... I really wanted that little snake in my starting team. XD
---
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon
2 years ago#2
Feebas
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
2 years ago#3
Raikou, Entei, Latios, Latias, thunderus, and Tornadus all come to mind...
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
2 years ago#4
I WAS GOING TO POST THE SAME THING! I always had one on my team in Gold, Silver, and Crystal up until at least Chuck. Took me a lot longer to get one for HG/SS, and then I dtiched it for Kangaskhan in both too soon. ._.

EDIT
javel34 posted...
Feebas

I actually found a male one randomly in Ruby and failed at getting its beauty high enough to evolve, and then I kept it in the PC. Traded it to Emerald to Ditto-breed it, and I've just done that and transferred it up through the generations every time, a new one comes out. Never had the aggravation of searching for it like others.
2 years ago#5
javel34 posted...
Feebas

---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
2 years ago#6
Bidoof.
2 years ago#7
Raikou. Ironically this was the time I had finally stopped caring about catching Legendaries.

Suicune was easy because I had Pokemon Crystal at some point.
2 years ago#8
Excluding roaming Legendaries, I would have to say Feebas. That's the only one that immediately comes to mind.

Though I tried to find a Mareep for a fairly long while in the Floccesy Ranch without much luck.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
2 years ago#9
I never found Mew under that truck.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
2 years ago#10
Feebas and Wynaut.

Oh R/S/E...
@_@
---
Black 2 : [Marvin] [FC: 0777 2092 3156]
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What was the most difficult Pokemon you had to find?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived