This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If GameFreak made a crap-based Pokemon....

#31SMASHKING84Posted 4/7/2013 7:22:07 PM
ignore my bad grammar,i still suck being self taught and all.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Please check out my pokemon lp:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty0G7lOSuaU
#32NessEggmanPosted 4/7/2013 7:22:22 PM
I actually keep telling my brother it's only a matter of time before we get a poop Pokemon. I joke that there would be a legendary trio of poop, pee, and toilet.

There is a poop digimon and many digimon can do poop attacks.
In many Japanese games, there are poop creatures or creatures that use poop as an attack. For example, in Blue Dragon half of the enemies in the game are some sort of poop. Some are even poop with twigs and leaves stuck in it, and stuff like that. In Monster Rancher series, monsters fart and poop on each other for attacks.

It is not uncommon for there to be poop-themed stuff in Japanese games. It is not as 'obscene' to draw a cute-looking poop as it would be in western society. But even in places like Germany there are poop plushies and stuff.

So I don't think it's crazy to imagine a poop Pokemon and I wouldn't quit playing because of a Pokemon made of something like poop. It's not any different than sludge Pokemon or garbage Pokemon.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#33NessEggmanPosted 4/7/2013 7:25:06 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
idc what people say oddish was a radish ,who is tat better then ice cream?
how is sludge better then trash?
how is hell i had more problem with drayden 's design then any pokemon in gen 5.

*GASP!!!!!!!!!!*

The problem was Drayden was so sexy they couldn't look away from him long enough to notice the gen 5 Pokemon designs
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#34SMASHKING84Posted 4/7/2013 7:25:36 PM
which proves anything can be just with the right eyes^
---
#35SMASHKING84Posted 4/7/2013 7:26:04 PM
NessEggman posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
idc what people say oddish was a radish ,who is tat better then ice cream?
how is sludge better then trash?
how is hell i had more problem with drayden 's design then any pokemon in gen 5.

*GASP!!!!!!!!!!*

The problem was Drayden was so sexy they couldn't look away from him long enough to notice the gen 5 Pokemon designs

damn it,you caught me.
---
#36TotatotaPotato(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:37:40 PM
RageKaiser posted...
TotatotaPotato posted...
RageKaiser posted...
Nope. I just wouldn't use it.

Wow. It really is that simple.

Ok, but what if the new generation just had 130 crap-based Pokemon in the Pokedex, and you couldn't catch any older Pokemon until you had beaten the league.

That's just unrealistic, so I don't have to worry about it.

In Black and White they already made it so that you can't catch older Pokemon until you had beaten the league, they just had to do it again.