This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is 6th Gen becoming a joke to you?

#51Yargitsu99zPosted 4/7/2013 10:35:24 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
It still looks amazing.

---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
P.o.I.: you may know me as; "Zanzibar Man", "----824", or "Sam Yargo".
#52Genericgamer667Posted 4/7/2013 10:40:53 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
It still looks amazing.

---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#53abcDSBTPosted 4/7/2013 10:45:35 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
I like it, too many deer pokemon and newtwo is a joke, but that won't keep me down. If it's good I might buy a 3DS.

Wait, too many DEER? We have Sawsbuck, Xerneas, and that sucky Pokemon from gen II whose illusion-casting lore is the only thing that makes it even remotely notable. No, we have too many monkeys, cats, and turtles. I'd say frogs and taods, but the Poli line (sans toad( and the Seismitoad line (sans Seismitoad) don't look like them. And yes, I haven't forgotten Toxicroak and Croagunk.
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
#54james259Posted 4/7/2013 10:53:53 PM
EmbraceOblivion posted...
People can think whatever they want, I'm still excited for this game. I think the battle scene's look awesome, and I'm really hoping for some kind of character customization, even if it's just a little.

The idea of the new mew clone isn't that bad once you get use to the idea, PLUS after years of them giving us mewtwo event after mewtwo event, it's nice they're finally doing something new with the mew family.

Took the words right out of my mouth
---
It hurts so good
#55Binba442Posted 4/7/2013 11:09:11 PM
Gen V was the jokiest for me, but I didn't play BW/BW2, (I was waiting for the definitive version, but nope, that didn't happen), so I'm just waiting for Gen 6 to get back in the pokegame.
#56moneyman82Posted 4/7/2013 11:17:41 PM
RageKaiser posted...
Game still looks amazing, The fanbase is whats becoming the joke.

---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#57LuminaXLightPosted 4/7/2013 11:20:37 PM
Brandon00151 posted...
No, and anyone who thinks it is a joke isn't a real Pokemon Fan.

There's that phrase again >_>
---
Anise, she's bursting with fonons
#58AlbinoCrocodilePosted 4/7/2013 11:46:41 PM
Binba442 posted...
Gen V was the jokiest for me, but I didn't play BW/BW2, (I was waiting for the definitive version, but nope, that didn't happen), so I'm just waiting for Gen 6 to get back in the pokegame.

You're a fool.

Anyways, the hate is pointless. It goes on for a year like Zelda fans do, then they end up praising the previous installment when the newest game releases. Fans are retarded a lot of the time.

Everything looks fine, no joke here and I'll eagerly await it while people moan and groan, but eventually retreat to their cardboard box with wifi internet.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#59FOGEDABOUDITPosted 4/8/2013 12:16:06 AM
Yargitsu99z posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
It still looks amazing.

---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#60Serebii from SPPPosted 4/8/2013 12:19:55 AM
They're throwing all past trends and ideas to the curb and are surprising with each reveal. So no, not a joke
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!