This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is 6th Gen becoming a joke to you?

#71pokemonfreak97Posted 4/8/2013 7:30:14 AM
IAmMC2 posted...
Yeah it is. Fortunately I don't play Pokemon anymore, I just sorta observe it.

Is Mewtwo's presence in your signature a reference to its new form(e)? If so, why?
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#72roo10158Posted 4/8/2013 8:24:36 AM
LuminaXLight posted...
RageKaiser posted...
Game still looks amazing, The fanbase is whats becoming the joke.

Yes. The enitre fanbase. Just not the people you're obviously referring to. Honestly, I find the defenders even more annoying than the haters!

QFT
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
#73roo10158Posted 4/8/2013 8:25:33 AM
King-gamer posted...
Looks to me like it's becoming more and more like gen 2, which is the best gen and my favorite gen.

Same here
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
#74Luigifan141Posted 4/8/2013 8:38:30 AM
Everyone posted...
It still looks amazing.

---
Official Mike Meekins of the AA5 boards. Official Olimar of the SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Psychonauts, HarmoKnight
#75fuzi11Posted 4/8/2013 9:15:39 AM
Even if Sylveon and Mewtri are kind of meh to me (I am actually kind of getting used to it if it has nothing to do with Mewtwo (no alternate form or evolution) and sylveon's flesh ribbons are just too freakish)

but nothing can beat the awesomeness that are Xerneas and Yveltal

I have yet to see the final evos of the starters, until then I don't really have an opinion (except that I like Fennekin the least)

so yeah. Even if there are a few badly designed Pokemon in it, there are already great ones inside
#76Dack_LancerPosted 4/8/2013 9:43:50 AM
odc for the gen 6 pokemons i care about 3d battle animations
---
pokemon plat: 4984 2210 1580 MSF BA:498428234736 (Spades)
#77Katharina27Posted 4/8/2013 9:51:47 AM
How could it possibly be a joke? I'm going to take my character who looks as though she ought to be on Colfax and give her some name meaning vixen or fox. (If I get confirmation that we can customize our characters then she will get a native American name meaning fox and she will no longer look... special.)

I will train my fennec fox until I find Eevee's and probably after because its cute. She will be an Eeveelution Breeder of doom and that will be the end of it. I will also catch all the new gen Pokemon because I liked the feel of having a complete Pokedex this gen.
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
#78NomytakerPosted 4/8/2013 10:33:36 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
It still looks amazing.

This. The starters look interesting, as do the legendaries so far. New Eeveelution, that isn't easy to type. Keep looking at the screen shots of the game, and the trailer footage. Can't wait for October.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.