This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i wish...

#1Obeyy00Posted 4/7/2013 6:56:19 PM
my curiosity wouldn't get the best of me and i could make it to October with only the information already given. do you guys prefer to already know everything or play without knowing the new pokemon, their types, and evolutions? i played ruby like that and i loved it, if only i could make it to October lol
#2Mewtwo_soulPosted 4/7/2013 6:57:22 PM
Both.

Personally I love having the knowledge of the Pokemon (because some things will still be a surprise) on the other, if I don't know, I like the enjoyment of learning of the new designs/etc.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 4/7/2013 6:59:05 PM
Obeyy00 posted...
my curiosity wouldn't get the best of me and i could make it to October with only the information already given. do you guys prefer to already know everything or play without knowing the new pokemon, their types, and evolutions? i played ruby like that and i loved it, if only i could make it to October lol

Granted, but all of your guesses are true and nothing is a surprise.

I wish Newtwo will be a new Pokemon and not just an alt form for Mewtwo.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#4Obeyy00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:00:44 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Both.

Personally I love having the knowledge of the Pokemon (because some things will still be a surprise) on the other, if I don't know, I like the enjoyment of learning of the new designs/etc.

like for this 5th generation before the game was even released i was on youtube looking at the walkthroughs and what not, wish i didn't do that. at least this time the game will be released world wide at the same time