This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Right. All boys leave home some day.

#113PiesAndAForkPosted 4/7/2013 9:37:45 PM
Lexifox posted...
ITT: People whose mothers kept them on leashes and wouldn't allow them to follow their dreams.

It's okay,guys. She can't control you anymore.

I know, right? I had a portable flamethrower when I was 10. Carried it in a little ball clipped to my belt too. I used to fight my best friend and other children with it. Sometimes other adults too, who then proceeded to give me medals after I burned their pets in a fiery hell. I also thwarted the mafia numerous times, no biggie though.

Sheesh, you kids these days are so sheltered.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#12scrappybristolPosted 4/7/2013 9:40:25 PM
3PiesAndAFork posted...
Lexifox posted...
ITT: People whose mothers kept them on leashes and wouldn't allow them to follow their dreams.

I know, right? I had a portable flamethrower when I was 10. Carried it in a little ball clipped to my belt too. I used to fight my best friend and other children with it. Sometimes other adults too, who then proceeded to give me medals after I burned their pets in a fiery hell. I also thwarted the mafia numerous times, no biggie though.

I had a pet carp that became a violent, raging behemoth of death.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#13AlI_About_The_UPosted 4/7/2013 9:41:11 PM
My mother never did let me copy that floppy, or home tape.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#14sumuthergamerPosted 4/7/2013 9:44:39 PM
3PiesAndAFork posted...
Lexifox posted...

Yeah, yeah, gramps. And your friend would fight back with his little water gun. We know the story. Lets take you back to that retirement home deep in that cave on the mountain.
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
#15KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 4/7/2013 9:50:17 PM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
Here, random 10 year-old, have this random Pokemon with the power to control forces of nature and possibly cause catastrophic damage to just about anything.

-Every Pokemon Professor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep1egs8sUvk&list=SPDB860B964AF74494#t=7m13s
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#163PiesAndAForkPosted 4/7/2013 9:52:19 PM
sumuthergamer posted...
3PiesAndAFork posted...
Lexifox posted...

Yeah, yeah, gramps. And your friend would fight back with his little water gun. We know the story. Lets take you back to that retirement home deep in that cave on the mountain.

That reminds me of the time when I fought a giant red Dinosaur who created a draught wherever it was. I beat it with just my flaming chicken!

I think I advocated for building a retirement home there too.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#17UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/7/2013 9:52:26 PM
KefkaesqueXIII posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...
Here, random 10 year-old, have this random Pokemon with the power to control forces of nature and possibly cause catastrophic damage to just about anything.

-Every Pokemon Professor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep1egs8sUvk&list=SPDB860B964AF74494#t=7m13s

All that did was make me sad that VGCats hasn't updated in months
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#18EmbraceOblivionPosted 4/7/2013 9:58:07 PM
if you play as a girl she says:

"Right. All girls dream of traveling, it said so on TV!"

Or something like that.
---
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
-Albert Einstein
#19Cloud576Posted 4/7/2013 10:24:57 PM
Arne83 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
scrappybristol posted...
Weird how both her and the creepy old man next door both wanted me out of town...

What if... Nah, I'm over thinking things.

>_>

Oh no, It happens, every time.

Yes, even with Juniper.

Oh my...

And so every teenage boy's fantasy has come true. And my sister's.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0948 5017 5665
Pokemon White Friend Code: 5071 9428 0553