This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Newtwo/Mewthree

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Newtwo/Mewthree

User Info: Dream_Limit

Dream_Limit
3 years ago#1
Is where they tie in the side story of Mew and Mewtwo from RBY? Like how an ex-associate moved to a new region to continue his research and actually created a better version of Mew and Mewtwo.

User Info: UltimaZangetsu

UltimaZangetsu
3 years ago#2
What if it's just a goddamn new forme?
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."

User Info: Dream_Limit

Dream_Limit
3 years ago#3
Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
3 years ago#4
Dream_Limit posted...

Yes, you did.

...created a better version of Mew and Mewtwo.

Your wording here implies they are separate Pokemon.
Let's just pretend this says something witty.

User Info: DoctorJimmy133

DoctorJimmy133
3 years ago#5
Dream_Limit posted...

Yes, you did.

You don't seem to understand the meaning of "What if".
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.

Arne83
3 years ago#6
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Dream_Limit posted...

Yes, you did.

Oh, I do. I'm just stating that do to the wording used for this "what if' scenario... it is suggested that they are separate Pokemon. So TC did, indeed, say that.

DoctorJimmy133
3 years ago#7
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Dream_Limit posted...

Yes, you did.

Oh, I do. I'm just stating that do to the wording used for this "what if' scenario... it is suggested that they are separate Pokemon. So TC did, indeed, say that.

*sigh* TC only implied that they were different Pokémon under TC's what-if scenario. It hasn't been confirmed that Newtwo is Mewtwo, so it's just attacking one what-if scenario for contradicting another what-if scenario.
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.

User Info: Riptor2004

Riptor2004
3 years ago#8
You know I am waiting for the statement that Mew evolves into Mewtwo, then Mewtwo evolves into this new Pokemon. I do not know why, but I can just see this happening with how they have done things in the past giving Pokemon a new evolution or baby form. You all know what I mean?
One day we shall chase a dream, that is ours
Till then you won't know that I'm your friend, to the very end - Riptor Mcloud.

Arne83
3 years ago#9
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Yes, you did.

*sigh* TC only implied that they were different Pokémon under TC's what-if scenario. It hasn't been confirmed that Newtwo is Mewtwo, so it's just attacking one what-if scenario for contradicting another what-if scenario.

Look at what TC asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?"... the sentence in question is "Like how an ex-associate moved to a new region to continue his research and actually created a better version of Mew and Mewtwo.". With the wording used in the sentence in question... TC suggested that they were separate Pokemon.

So with the question that was asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?" the answer is yes.

Do you get it now?

DoctorJimmy133
3 years ago#10
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

Look at what TC asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?"... the sentence in question is "Like how an ex-associate moved to a new region to continue his research and actually created a better version of Mew and Mewtwo.". With the wording used in the sentence in question... TC suggested that they were separate Pokemon.

So with the question that was asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?" the answer is yes.

Do you get it now?

TC is presenting speculation. The sentence in question is hypothetical, and thus not a real statement.

Dream_Limit: what if scenario A, where scenario B is not true
UltimaZangetsu: what if goddamn scenario B
Dream_Limit: I never said it wasn't scenario B
Arne83: yes you did you said "scenario B is not true"

?????

At any rate, scenario A would be quite cool IMO. It would be cool to see Newtwo created during the storyline. Would be a bit crowded since Xerneas/Yveltal needs to be involved, but it'd make a good post-game quest.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Newtwo/Mewthree

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived