This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Newtwo/Mewthree

#1Dream_LimitPosted 4/8/2013 1:05:58 AM
Is where they tie in the side story of Mew and Mewtwo from RBY? Like how an ex-associate moved to a new region to continue his research and actually created a better version of Mew and Mewtwo.
#2UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/8/2013 1:06:21 AM
What if it's just a goddamn new forme?
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#3Dream_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:07:50 AM
Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?
#4Arne83Posted 4/8/2013 1:26:02 AM
Dream_Limit posted...

Yes, you did.

...created a better version of Mew and Mewtwo.

Your wording here implies they are separate Pokemon.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#5DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/8/2013 1:28:24 AM
Dream_Limit posted...

Yes, you did.

You don't seem to understand the meaning of "What if".
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#6Arne83Posted 4/8/2013 1:41:32 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Dream_Limit posted...

Yes, you did.

Oh, I do. I'm just stating that do to the wording used for this "what if' scenario... it is suggested that they are separate Pokemon. So TC did, indeed, say that.
---
#7DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/8/2013 1:47:30 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Dream_Limit posted...

Yes, you did.

Oh, I do. I'm just stating that do to the wording used for this "what if' scenario... it is suggested that they are separate Pokemon. So TC did, indeed, say that.

*sigh* TC only implied that they were different Pokémon under TC's what-if scenario. It hasn't been confirmed that Newtwo is Mewtwo, so it's just attacking one what-if scenario for contradicting another what-if scenario.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#8Riptor2004Posted 4/8/2013 1:56:31 AM
You know I am waiting for the statement that Mew evolves into Mewtwo, then Mewtwo evolves into this new Pokemon. I do not know why, but I can just see this happening with how they have done things in the past giving Pokemon a new evolution or baby form. You all know what I mean?
---
One day we shall chase a dream, that is ours
Till then you won't know that I'm your friend, to the very end - Riptor Mcloud.
#9Arne83Posted 4/8/2013 2:21:40 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Yes, you did.

*sigh* TC only implied that they were different Pokémon under TC's what-if scenario. It hasn't been confirmed that Newtwo is Mewtwo, so it's just attacking one what-if scenario for contradicting another what-if scenario.

Look at what TC asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?"... the sentence in question is "Like how an ex-associate moved to a new region to continue his research and actually created a better version of Mew and Mewtwo.". With the wording used in the sentence in question... TC suggested that they were separate Pokemon.

So with the question that was asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?" the answer is yes.

Do you get it now?
---
#10DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/8/2013 2:37:47 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

Look at what TC asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?"... the sentence in question is "Like how an ex-associate moved to a new region to continue his research and actually created a better version of Mew and Mewtwo.". With the wording used in the sentence in question... TC suggested that they were separate Pokemon.

So with the question that was asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?" the answer is yes.

Do you get it now?

TC is presenting speculation. The sentence in question is hypothetical, and thus not a real statement.

Dream_Limit: what if scenario A, where scenario B is not true
UltimaZangetsu: what if goddamn scenario B
Dream_Limit: I never said it wasn't scenario B
Arne83: yes you did you said "scenario B is not true"

?????

At any rate, scenario A would be quite cool IMO. It would be cool to see Newtwo created during the storyline. Would be a bit crowded since Xerneas/Yveltal needs to be involved, but it'd make a good post-game quest.
---