This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Newtwo/Mewthree

#11Arne83Posted 4/8/2013 2:42:22 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
*sigh* TC only implied that they were different Pokémon under TC's what-if scenario. It hasn't been confirmed that Newtwo is Mewtwo, so it's just attacking one what-if scenario for contradicting another what-if scenario.

Look at what TC asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?"... the sentence in question is "Like how an ex-associate moved to a new region to continue his research and actually created a better version of Mew and Mewtwo.". With the wording used in the sentence in question... TC suggested that they were separate Pokemon.

So with the question that was asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?" the answer is yes.

Do you get it now?

TC is presenting speculation. The sentence in question is hypothetical, and thus not a real statement.

Dream_Limit: what if scenario A, where scenario B is not true
UltimaZangetsu: what if goddamn scenario B
Dream_Limit: I never said it wasn't scenario B
Arne83: yes you did you said "scenario B is not true"

?????

At any rate, scenario A would be quite cool IMO. It would be cool to see Newtwo created during the storyline. Would be a bit crowded since Xerneas/Yveltal needs to be involved, but it'd make a good post-game quest.

Ok, so you have no idea what is actually going on. Got it.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#12DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/8/2013 2:46:32 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
TC is presenting speculation. The sentence in question is hypothetical, and thus not a real statement.

Dream_Limit: what if scenario A, where scenario B is not true
UltimaZangetsu: what if goddamn scenario B
Dream_Limit: I never said it wasn't scenario B
Arne83: yes you did you said "scenario B is not true"

?????

At any rate, scenario A would be quite cool IMO. It would be cool to see Newtwo created during the storyline. Would be a bit crowded since Xerneas/Yveltal needs to be involved, but it'd make a good post-game quest.

Ok, so you have no idea what is actually going on. Got it.

I know it makes no sense.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.