This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If this is a Mewtwo form, doesn't this pretty much confirm migration again?

#1RX02BansheePosted 4/8/2013 1:45:23 AM
Think about it, the movies typically distribute events of the star Pokemon. X and Y are not out yet, which means if they are to distribute anything relating to this Mewtwo it is going to have to be akin to Celebi and the dogs/cats/gerbils back in the Zoroark movie. Which would basically confirm backwards compatibility between gens.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#2FishyGoodness12Posted 4/8/2013 1:47:00 AM
RX02Banshee posted...
Think about it, the movies typically distribute events of the star Pokemon. X and Y are not out yet, which means if they are to distribute anything relating to this Mewtwo it is going to have to be akin to Celebi and the dogs/cats/gerbils back in the Zoroark movie. Which would basically confirm backwards compatibility between gens.

no
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#3Arne83Posted 4/8/2013 1:47:42 AM
What makes you think Mewtwo won't be catchable in X and Y?
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#4RX02Banshee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:52:08 AM
Arne83 posted...

What makes you think he will? Aside from the Weather trio of gen 3 no major legendary has been made available outside their region of origin (and by major I mean basically the ones even Nintendo ban).

Besides, the movie centers around Mewtwo and Genesect. Isn't there going to be a Mewtwo distributed there? No reason it won't unlock the form in the next games if so.

FishyGoodness12 posted...
no

My, what a well thought out and insightful reason you have there. Your parents must be so proud. *Rolls eyes*
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#5FishyGoodness12Posted 4/8/2013 1:52:41 AM
RX02Banshee posted...
Arne83 posted...

What makes you think he will? Aside from the Weather trio of gen 3 no major legendary has been made available outside their region of origin (and by major I mean basically the ones even Nintendo ban).

Besides, the movie centers around Mewtwo and Genesect. Isn't there going to be a Mewtwo distributed there? No reason it won't unlock the form in the next games if so.

FishyGoodness12 posted...
no

My, what a well thought out and insightful reason you have there. Your parents must be so proud. *Rolls eyes*

you took time to respond, *rolls eyes
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#6Arne83Posted 4/8/2013 1:54:48 AM
RX02Banshee posted...
Arne83 posted...

I'm not saying that he will... I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#7Brandon042487Posted 4/8/2013 4:13:33 AM
RX02Banshee posted...
Arne83 posted...

Black2 and White2

Lati@s
Regirock
Registeel
Regice
Regigias
Mesprit
Uxie
Azelf
Cresselia

Just to name a few.
---
Bazinga!
#8naruto6795Posted 4/8/2013 4:20:16 AM
You do know they didn't confirm it to be a new form of mewtwo right? It was actually stated to be its own pokemon on the official pokemon website
#9LexifoxPosted 4/8/2013 4:23:46 AM
naruto6795 posted...
You do know they didn't confirm it to be a new form of mewtwo right? It was actually stated to be its own pokemon on the official pokemon website

Marketing considers new form(e)s to be "new Pokemon".
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#10JC152Posted 4/8/2013 4:24:22 AM
We saw Genesect, right? Who's to say that Genesect will also not be catchble, otherwise the whole deal with it being an event pokemon is nulled.