This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If this is a Mewtwo form, doesn't this pretty much confirm migration again?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If this is a Mewtwo form, doesn't this pretty much confirm migration again?
3 years ago#1
Think about it, the movies typically distribute events of the star Pokemon. X and Y are not out yet, which means if they are to distribute anything relating to this Mewtwo it is going to have to be akin to Celebi and the dogs/cats/gerbils back in the Zoroark movie. Which would basically confirm backwards compatibility between gens.
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
3 years ago#2
RX02Banshee posted...
Think about it, the movies typically distribute events of the star Pokemon. X and Y are not out yet, which means if they are to distribute anything relating to this Mewtwo it is going to have to be akin to Celebi and the dogs/cats/gerbils back in the Zoroark movie. Which would basically confirm backwards compatibility between gens.

no
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
3 years ago#3
What makes you think Mewtwo won't be catchable in X and Y?
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
3 years ago#4
Arne83 posted...

What makes you think he will? Aside from the Weather trio of gen 3 no major legendary has been made available outside their region of origin (and by major I mean basically the ones even Nintendo ban).

Besides, the movie centers around Mewtwo and Genesect. Isn't there going to be a Mewtwo distributed there? No reason it won't unlock the form in the next games if so.

FishyGoodness12 posted...
no

My, what a well thought out and insightful reason you have there. Your parents must be so proud. *Rolls eyes*
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
3 years ago#5
RX02Banshee posted...
Arne83 posted...

What makes you think he will? Aside from the Weather trio of gen 3 no major legendary has been made available outside their region of origin (and by major I mean basically the ones even Nintendo ban).

Besides, the movie centers around Mewtwo and Genesect. Isn't there going to be a Mewtwo distributed there? No reason it won't unlock the form in the next games if so.

FishyGoodness12 posted...
no

My, what a well thought out and insightful reason you have there. Your parents must be so proud. *Rolls eyes*

you took time to respond, *rolls eyes
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
3 years ago#6
RX02Banshee posted...
Arne83 posted...

I'm not saying that he will... I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility.
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
3 years ago#7
RX02Banshee posted...
Arne83 posted...

Black2 and White2

Lati@s
Regirock
Registeel
Regice
Regigias
Mesprit
Uxie
Azelf
Cresselia

Just to name a few.
Bazinga!
3 years ago#8
You do know they didn't confirm it to be a new form of mewtwo right? It was actually stated to be its own pokemon on the official pokemon website
3 years ago#9
naruto6795 posted...
You do know they didn't confirm it to be a new form of mewtwo right? It was actually stated to be its own pokemon on the official pokemon website

Marketing considers new form(e)s to be "new Pokemon".
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#10
We saw Genesect, right? Who's to say that Genesect will also not be catchble, otherwise the whole deal with it being an event pokemon is nulled.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If this is a Mewtwo form, doesn't this pretty much confirm migration again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived