This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope the do more with event Pokemon

#1Wynters387Posted 4/8/2013 6:08:18 AM
It's weird that event Pokémon were just handed most times to you by a postal worker. Some of them get a little story. I like the ones like 4th gen. Though I think in NoA we just get the legendarys via postal service again. If you AR unlocked them you get mini events. Like Darkrai's.

Example using genesect

Instead of getting him and going to a little lab and getting a small story, have an old man tell you a strange lab in the south east seems suspicious. This unlocks a small new area. You go there and battle a couple guards. You enter the last room and see genesect in a machine. You pull a switch to set him free but he's already angry and attacks you...epic battle music and fight.

Being handed to me doesn't feel legendary or epic.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#2Wynters387(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 6:10:19 AM
Also I know there is a typo in the title. Stupid cellphone. I sound like pikachipwnage now :(
---
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#3King-gamerPosted 4/8/2013 6:13:25 AM
So basically you want DLC. Which I'm fine with of course. As long as they don't charge for it.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#4Wynters387(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 6:16:38 AM
King-gamer posted...
So basically you want DLC. Which I'm fine with of course. As long as they don't charge for it.

Well if they do dlc I hope they do it like this. If I do have to pay I don't want just to be handed the pokemon.
---
#5TwinmoldPosted 4/8/2013 6:29:52 AM
How about giving us the Pokemon in game instead of making us jump through hoops and removing all of the satisfaction for attaining the Pokemon?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#6SMASHKING84Posted 4/8/2013 6:30:34 AM
i hope they actually give us celebi for once.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Please check out my pokemon lp:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty0G7lOSuaU
#7Wynters387(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 6:47:12 AM
Twinmold posted...
How about giving us the Pokemon in game instead of making us jump through hoops and removing all of the satisfaction for attaining the Pokemon?

I would actually enjoy that more. I just want them to make legendaries feel legendary. I loved all the legendary hunting HG/SS had.
---
#8SlimeStackPosted 4/8/2013 6:49:20 AM
I just want every event-exclusive Pokémon to get a minimum of one global Wi-Fi event each. And a way to catch all the other Pokémon using only gen 6 games would be nice. Gen V seemed to be missing a couple.
---
Moo
#9Wynters387(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 6:57:20 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
i hope they actually give us celebi for once.

Oh definitely I could use a legit celebi.

@Slim, if they did that I'd gladly start my collecting from the beginning again. I've been transferring and I hate the whole transfer system.
---
#10King-gamerPosted 4/8/2013 7:11:32 AM
Wynters387 posted...
Twinmold posted...

I would actually enjoy that more. I just want them to make legendaries feel legendary. I loved all the legendary hunting HG/SS had.

I don't like roaming Pokemon. Suicune was okay but the rest not so much. Celebi event was pretty cool.

But I think they should do more like the Regis trio from gen 3. I loved discovering the underwater caverns, activating some secret door, then allowing you to unlock three more ruins around the map to catch Regirock/ice/steel.

The underwater ruins in Unova was disappointing. it sucks.
---
This is a sig. Yup.