This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope the do more with event Pokemon

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 4/8/2013 7:16:24 AM
I like event Pokemon.
*dodges bullets*
Let me explain!
I like using them. The fact that they're so rare is awful until I get them.
Isn't it satisfying to be playing and some kid's like "WHOOOOAAAA!!! YOU GOT GENESECT!?!"? I think it's a pretty good feeling.

But just being handed Genesct didn't feel that great (except for the fact that I got it five minutes into the game). I would like getting to go get it instead of "hey, buddy. I caught the Pokemon god. Here you go."
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#12SSJ4CHRISPosted 4/8/2013 7:34:53 AM
King-gamer posted...
So basically you want DLC. Which I'm fine with of course. As long as they don't charge for it.

Pokemon had been doing DLC for years, so that's not what he means at all. He basically wants the events to have the background story like the JPN versions do. Instead of a Gamestop download of the pokemon, he wants them to give us the event trigger items so we can see all of that without having to cheat for it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#13Wynters387(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:36:30 AM
King-gamer posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Twinmold posted...
How about giving us the Pokemon in game instead of making us jump through hoops and removing all of the satisfaction for attaining the Pokemon?

I would actually enjoy that more. I just want them to make legendaries feel legendary. I loved all the legendary hunting HG/SS had.

I don't like roaming Pokemon. Suicune was okay but the rest not so much. Celebi event was pretty cool.

But I think they should do more like the Regis trio from gen 3. I loved discovering the underwater caverns, activating some secret door, then allowing you to unlock three more ruins around the map to catch Regirock/ice/steel.

The underwater ruins in Unova was disappointing. it sucks.

Yea that's the stuff I liked most. Especially the Arceus one.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#14Wynters387(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:44:38 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
King-gamer posted...
So basically you want DLC. Which I'm fine with of course. As long as they don't charge for it.

Pokemon had been doing DLC for years, so that's not what he means at all. He basically wants the events to have the background story like the JPN versions do. Instead of a Gamestop download of the pokemon, he wants them to give us the event trigger items so we can see all of that without having to cheat for it.

This is weird to do... thanks SSJ4CHRIS for clarifying.

@Cake I like them too; I just wish we had that story and battle. Make it feel like an adventure.
---
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#15Wynters387(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 10:26:38 AM
Bump
---
#16ArabianPenguinsPosted 4/8/2013 10:40:04 AM
I'm perfectly fine with just being handed the Pokemon because trying to catch a legendary is very tedious. That, and I'm not into the whole background story. I can just read about it online.
---
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146