This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Mewtri" on Pokemon.com...

#1Caissie07Posted 4/8/2013 7:25:59 AM
If you type in www.pokemon.com/mewthree, you get a 404 error. If you type in www.pokemon.com/mewtri, it redirects you to the official website. Think there's a connection?
---
Pokemon Black FC: 1721 7998 0962
#2EnferolunosPosted 4/8/2013 7:31:19 AM
0_0
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3javel34Posted 4/8/2013 7:32:24 AM
Tri attack confirmed
But seriously I'm pretty computer illiterate so someone tell me if I need to be excited or something.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#4Great_ReapettePosted 4/8/2013 7:32:38 AM
How did you find this out.
Were you just experimenting or did you typo or what.
---
-One hundred and nine characters of space for rent-
#5SlimeStackPosted 4/8/2013 7:35:51 AM
Mewtri sounds better than Mewthree at least.

Though it would be evidence against a new forme imo.
---
Moo
#6EnferolunosPosted 4/8/2013 7:37:07 AM
javel34 posted...
Tri attack confirmed
But seriously I'm pretty computer illiterate so someone tell me if I need to be excited or something.

That means they, for some reason, intentionally made that specific URL redirect. That means it's probably a real thing
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#7Luigifan141Posted 4/8/2013 7:37:34 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
How did you find this out.
Were you just experimenting or did you typo or what.

Yeah, I'm curious too!
---
Official Mike Meekins of the AA5 boards. Official Olimar of the SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Psychonauts, HarmoKnight
#8Wynters387Posted 4/8/2013 7:39:14 AM
Enferolunos posted...
javel34 posted...
Tri attack confirmed

That means they, for some reason, intentionally made that specific URL redirect. That means it's probably a real thing

Weren't there also domains found for names Chespike and Chespear?
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#9SlimeStackPosted 4/8/2013 7:43:14 AM
Wynters387 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
javel34 posted...
Tri attack confirmed

I just typed those two in and got 404'd. And if it were a case of claiming obvious URLs like that wouldn't they take Mewthree too?
---
Moo
#10Wynters387Posted 4/8/2013 7:48:12 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
javel34 posted...
Tri attack confirmed

I just typed those two in and got 404'd. And if it were a case of claiming obvious URLs like that wouldn't they take Mewthree too?

.I was asking out of curiosity. I thought in January they were mentioned as URLs. I wasn't making an argument.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)