This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you refuse to use female pokemon?

#61wind64aPosted 4/8/2013 7:30:12 PM
Lexifox posted...
I genuinely don't care what a Pokemon's sex is and will use female Conkeldurr, male Lopunny, etc. without issue. The only time I actually care is when it has some sort of game impact, like male Combee.

I just realized that I only have a female Conkeldurr and a Male Gardevoir, how interesting.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#62ShenanigansMan2Posted 4/8/2013 7:30:58 PM
The only situations it matters:

1. It has a gender-specific evolution I want to use

2. I have a really good nickname for a specific mon that only works for a certain gender.
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster
#63endergamer537Posted 4/8/2013 7:32:32 PM
I don't care what the gender is unless (a) I want a gender-specific evolution or (b) Male Jellicent.
---
Official Meta Knight with his Brobat
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#64MagikarpRulesPosted 4/8/2013 7:57:59 PM
I usually use whatever gender I get. Of course, if I can get a female Gothita, male Machop or male Timburr (and their respective evos), better for me. If not, so be it.

Only issue I have is that freaking Audinos just love using Attract and most times I get to meet Audinos that have the opposite gender as the Pokemon I'm using. So ultimately, I'm strating to like more genderless Pokemon or Pokemon with Oblivious.