This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you refuse to use female pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you refuse to use female pokemon?
2 years ago#61
Lexifox posted...
I genuinely don't care what a Pokemon's sex is and will use female Conkeldurr, male Lopunny, etc. without issue. The only time I actually care is when it has some sort of game impact, like male Combee.

I just realized that I only have a female Conkeldurr and a Male Gardevoir, how interesting.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
2 years ago#62
The only situations it matters:

1. It has a gender-specific evolution I want to use

2. I have a really good nickname for a specific mon that only works for a certain gender.
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster
2 years ago#63
I don't care what the gender is unless (a) I want a gender-specific evolution or (b) Male Jellicent.
---
Official Meta Knight with his Brobat
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
2 years ago#64
I usually use whatever gender I get. Of course, if I can get a female Gothita, male Machop or male Timburr (and their respective evos), better for me. If not, so be it.

Only issue I have is that freaking Audinos just love using Attract and most times I get to meet Audinos that have the opposite gender as the Pokemon I'm using. So ultimately, I'm strating to like more genderless Pokemon or Pokemon with Oblivious.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you refuse to use female pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived