This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People, stop worrying over Mewtwo's new form, worry about other things

#11raazychxPosted 4/8/2013 2:29:56 PM
The likelihood of North Korea actually launching any missile is very low. Most assume that North Korea doesn't even have the proper technology to launch a missile at the U.S. In best-case scenario, they'd likely target military bases in South Korea or Guam.

That, and North Korea doesn't truly intend to start a war of any sort. They lack resources, and what they mainly intend is to bring the United States back to negotiation. Of course, if no negotiations begin, then North Korea might have to try and back up its words somehow.

What's more interesting than the situation in North Korea is the number of proxy wars that have begun since 2000...
#12jayman7Posted 4/8/2013 2:41:20 PM
Truth is, I hear China has announced that they won't even support North Korea if they attack first, so attacking the US or South Korea is just about the biggest mistake the North Korean government could do - China's their only ally!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#13raazychxPosted 4/8/2013 2:55:07 PM
jayman7 posted...
Truth is, I hear China has announced that they won't even support North Korea if they attack first, so attacking the US or South Korea is just about the biggest mistake the North Korean government could do - China's their only ally!

Source?
#14AlbinoCrocodilePosted 4/8/2013 2:57:16 PM
jayman7 posted...

China broke ties, they aren't allies anymore.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#15jayman7Posted 4/8/2013 2:58:26 PM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
jayman7 posted...

China broke ties, they aren't allies anymore.

News to me, but not surprising if true.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere