This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really want Newtwo to be a new pokemon entirely

#1thisguy12Posted 4/8/2013 2:27:22 PM
If Newtwo is just a form change, it won't even appear in the 6th generation pokedex (regional maybe).

I've waited ten years for Mewthree, and instead I just get a Mewtwo form change?
If I wanted a legendary psychic pokemon with many different forms, I would have picked Deoxys.

I'm grateful for the cool design, but still. I really hope it's a new pokemon entirely.
#2Immortal_Chaos7Posted 4/8/2013 2:29:55 PM
Im sure you'll receive a lot of hate for this but I agree with you TC.
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032
#3ElectricSwordPosted 4/8/2013 2:45:34 PM
Agreed, I like the way the new one looks, and I like the idea of it being a completely new Pokemon.
---
You take forever to say nothing. -Homer Simpson
White FC: 3696 9331 2115; Diamond FC: 4167 4477 3477
#4FantasyFreak999Posted 4/8/2013 2:47:30 PM
I actually agree with you. I'm not a fan of different forms for pokemon, so taking a classic pokemon like Mewtwo and giving it some new form is a double no from me.
---
"Run, run, or you'll be well done!"
~Kefka, Final Fantasy 6~
#5CelebityPosted 4/8/2013 2:52:51 PM(edited)
Agreed.

Edit: Although, if it is called Mewthree, I might kill myself.
---
Nintendo Network: Damon07
Playing: Twilight Princess, TWEWY, Lego City Undercover
#6Jack_the_monke7Posted 4/8/2013 2:52:07 PM
I agree TC, seems a waste to have so much hype about a form. a new Pokemon would be much cooler.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#7nro87Posted 4/8/2013 2:52:35 PM
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...
Im sure you'll receive a lot of hate for this but I agree with you TC.

I don't think he'll get hate for it. While I don't think it will be a new Pokémon, I wouldn't be upset if it were. I said in another topic that I'm 95% sure it's a Mewtwo form, 5% sure it's a separate Pokémon. That's not because I necessarily want that, it's just what I think will happen.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#8FuneralCakePosted 4/8/2013 2:52:36 PM
From the looks of things, it will likely just be another forme and not a new Pokemon.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#9AlbinoCrocodilePosted 4/8/2013 2:56:02 PM
Don't care either way. If it's a new form, delicious nostalgic mewtwo fans tears for everyone. If new pokemon, doesn't have to have mewtwo dragging it down.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#10thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 3:01:12 PM
With the addition of psystrike, I just don't believe Mewtwo drastically needs a new form change. Mewtwo is still an extremely strong contender in the metagame.
Deoxys already has 3 drastically different form changes for unique stat distributions.

In all honesty, I don't think anybody has wanted a new Mewtwo form change rather than Mewthree. It just seems like an odd choice.