This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New evolution ideas for 1-5 generation pokes

#11Brandon042487Posted 4/8/2013 4:54:04 PM
Wailshark
Sharpedo Evolution

Nuff said
---
Bazinga!
#12DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/8/2013 4:56:13 PM
Butterfly
Bug/Flying

Bring both Butterfree and Beautifly to some location and merge them.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#13ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/8/2013 5:01:47 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Epiczard.
Charizard evo.
Epic type (new type. Resists everything. SE against everything except for Epic)

Stats: 130 in everything.
BST: 780.
New ability: Epic. Absorbs all damage.

Signature move: Epic Beam. Special Attacking. 9001 BP. 9001 PP. Always hits all foes.

Still NU.

*Laughs*

*LAUGHS*

HA HA HA HALAK:IUPujroipawuirwpejsa;

*Dies from laughter*
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#14ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/8/2013 5:02:12 PM
ODomm posted...
These are all such great ideas.

---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#15primusninePosted 4/8/2013 5:07:14 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
Wailshark
Sharpedo Evolution

Nuff said

Breed Sharpedo with Wailord!
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#16rocketgeno(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 3:28:19 AM
Bump
---
Geno, Mallow, Ridley, Megaman, Bowser Jr.,Banjo & Kazooie, King K. Rool, Shulk, and Ghirahim for SSB4!!!!!!!!!
#17purplezoroarkPosted 4/9/2013 3:55:38 AM
Parasoul: parasect's evo
Parasect died and know controls its body, including the parasites inside it
Grass/ghost

Ability inverse parasites: when the user is affected by grass type draining moves the oponent takes damage while the user heals, it also boost the power of grass type draining moves (including leech seed's residual damage)

Signature move:
Parasite shot-grass type: a damaging leech seed

The paras line needs more love
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#18zombiabsolPosted 4/9/2013 4:23:54 AM
Absothema ( from anathema, which can mean cursed or devoted to evil )
Evolution for absol.
An evolution for absol at level 25, which happens only if they do not have max happiness.
Type: Dark/Ghost for males. And Dark/Poison for females.
After being consistently blamed and shunned, when only trying to help, absol evolved from the hatred the humans gave to it, since nobody would accept it.
Sturdy defenses, good speed ,and high health/speacial attack.
Special move: Anathema
A special attack that has 70 power and 100 percent accuracy. Its type changes depending on the gender ( ghost for males and poison for females), and works like giga drain.

Absoval ( from approval, a synanym for acceptance )
Evolution for absol.
An evolution for absol at level 25, which happens only if he has max happiness and is holding a dawn stone.
Type: Dark/Psychic for males. And Dark/Fighting for females.
After finally finding someone to accept it, absol gained the strength neccessary to evolve from happiness, after a life of misunderstanding.
Okay health and speed, with high defenses and attack.
Special move: Acception
A physical move that has 60 power and 100 percent accuracy. Its type changes depending on the gender ( psychic for males and fighting for females ), the base power will increase based on how high the oppnents have had their stats raised. Highest = 100.

I like absols.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#19Krio Lv3Posted 4/9/2013 7:36:22 AM
Name: Absur'd (Farfatch'd Evo)
Type: Flying / Fighting
Ability: Defiance
Evo: Level Farfatch'd to 50 holding a Sacred Stick in the Valley of Warriors (Would be in a game :p).
New Level Up Moves: Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Hone Claws, Ice Blade (Like Leaf Blade but Ice Type), Whiplash (Quick Attack for Flying Types).

Name: Kangaskid (Kangaskhan Prevo)
Type: Normal
Ability: Scrappy
Evo: Breed Kangaskhan with Kangasking.

Name: Kangasking (Kangaskid Evo)
Type: Normal
Ability: Huge Power (With this ability, we'd have to suppress his Base Attack stat to 300 at most.)
Evo: Level Kangaskid Male to level 40
Level Up Moves:Kangaskhan's +, Hammer Arm, Head Smash, Brick Break, Earthquake, Ancient Power, Superpower, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance.

Name: Pagasas (Rapidash Evo)
Type: Fire/Flying
Ability: Speed Boost / Reckless
Evo: Level Rapidash to 60 holding a Sacred Wing in the Valley of Warriors (Would be in a game :p).
New Level Up Moves: Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, Steel Wing, Brave Bird, Air Slash, Whiplash, Scared Sword, Megahorn.
---
Taylor Lautner - Giving me strength since the New Moon
#20primusninePosted 4/10/2013 3:47:25 PM
zombiabsol posted...
Absothema ( from anathema, which can mean cursed or devoted to evil )
Evolution for absol.
An evolution for absol at level 25, which happens only if they do not have max happiness.
Type: Dark/Ghost for males. And Dark/Poison for females.
After being consistently blamed and shunned, when only trying to help, absol evolved from the hatred the humans gave to it, since nobody would accept it.
Sturdy defenses, good speed ,and high health/speacial attack.
Special move: Anathema
A special attack that has 70 power and 100 percent accuracy. Its type changes depending on the gender ( ghost for males and poison for females), and works like giga drain.

Absoval ( from approval, a synanym for acceptance )
Evolution for absol.
An evolution for absol at level 25, which happens only if he has max happiness and is holding a dawn stone.
Type: Dark/Psychic for males. And Dark/Fighting for females.
After finally finding someone to accept it, absol gained the strength neccessary to evolve from happiness, after a life of misunderstanding.
Okay health and speed, with high defenses and attack.
Special move: Acception
A physical move that has 60 power and 100 percent accuracy. Its type changes depending on the gender ( psychic for males and fighting for females ), the base power will increase based on how high the oppnents have had their stats raised. Highest = 100.

I like absols.

Maybe just Absolved?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180