This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the one Pokemon...

#11ColtCababaPosted 4/8/2013 4:58:11 PM
Scizor. It is humongously cheap. At least Gengar has a niche in OU that I find rather splendid.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
Head honcho of WBE and pro battling updates. Watching Powerpuff Girls Z.
#12CakeOfLiesPosted 4/8/2013 4:59:13 PM
ColtCababa posted...
Scizor. It is humongously cheap. At least Gengar has a niche in OU that I find rather splendid.

You can one-shot him with an unlit matchstick and there's hardly anything that Steel actually does damage to.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#13AuraWielderPosted 4/8/2013 5:00:34 PM
Jynx.
She's just so... eww.
---
I am a Christian, and proud of it.
Common sense really isn't so common.
#14P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/8/2013 5:06:57 PM
Arceus

Needless PokeGod which was created as a gamebreaker in a game that already featured several gamebreakers...
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#15Xx_OhButters_xXPosted 4/8/2013 5:07:20 PM
Castform

WAY too gimicky
#16Rat_a_tatPosted 4/8/2013 5:08:04 PM
I don't hate any with any degree of passion, but I am impassionately unfond of Mr. Mime.
---
"Official" furry liaison to GameFAQs.
#17ColtCababaPosted 4/8/2013 5:10:23 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
ColtCababa posted...

You can one-shot him with an unlit matchstick and there's hardly anything that Steel actually does damage to.

No. Bullet Punch. Bullet Punch. Bullet Punch. Bullet Punch. Bullet Punch. Wanna attack? Bullet Punch. Gonna support the team? Bullet Punch? Gonna SmashPass? Bullet Punch.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
Head honcho of WBE and pro battling updates. Watching Powerpuff Girls Z.
#18Arne83Posted 4/8/2013 5:17:32 PM
Voltorb. It looks stupid.

"OH! But it's designed that way so it can play the same role as a mimic from other RPGs!"

It still looks stupid.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#19bloodmage3Posted 4/8/2013 5:20:49 PM
Mr. Mime. Absolutely hideous. Nothing remotely good about it.

Basculin is a close second because my God was there a pool of water they didn't appear in in BW? Doesn't help they suck almost as much as Luvdisc...
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
#20CakeOfLiesPosted 4/8/2013 5:24:52 PM
ColtCababa posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
ColtCababa posted...

No. Bullet Punch. Bullet Punch. Bullet Punch. Bullet Punch. Bullet Punch. Wanna attack? Bullet Punch. Gonna support the team? Bullet Punch? Gonna SmashPass? Bullet Punch.

Hah! I hope you brought a Burn Heal!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.