This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the one Pokemon...

#71TehTrumpCardPosted 4/8/2013 8:17:38 PM
Blastoise, worse Water Poke in Gen 1 disregarding Goldeen/Seaking and Magikarp.

Stats are too balanced and the movepool is much to shallow to make it useful. It's only good for spinning entry hazards in UU (I'm not usre if has been moved to a different tier since I stopped competitively battling last November).
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#72Finale_WandererPosted 4/8/2013 8:25:45 PM
ColtCababa posted...
Scizor. It is humongously cheap. At least Gengar has a niche in OU that I find rather splendid.

Use any fire moves?
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger (DS), Super Mario RPG (VC), Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL (PSP)
#73Trailblazer34Posted 4/8/2013 8:30:48 PM
Flareon.
Because it just ******* sucks.
#74TheGaijinPosted 4/8/2013 8:31:26 PM
Klink: because at this point it's just an insult
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#75coconutarmy1Posted 4/8/2013 8:31:30 PM
Garchomp. Passionate hatred of a thousand suns. Any team I make to fight online has to have Garchomp in mind or there will inevitably be one... And I hate it way too much to use it.
---
Official Eeyore of the Winnie the Pooh Homerun Derby Board (Totally Serious)
#76Mandrew257Posted 4/8/2013 8:34:58 PM
Mr.Mime
Jynx
Voltorb
These are pokemon that I refuse to catch.
#77Finale_WandererPosted 4/8/2013 8:35:36 PM
Tentacool/Tentacruel
Elektrike
Mightyena

It's a water/poison pokemon... meaning it's strong against grass and ground types meaning the only pokemon you can use are electric and psychic types.

Now while psychic type pokemon are pretty useful in Gen I, Gen II and beyond are stupid to use because of dark types being immune to psychic moves.

So you basically have to have an electric type pokemon just to navigate the water.... which is good type but overall... it's awful when you're going around Hoenn and all you have is an elektrike and pikachu and its many clones in Gen. III. I hated Hoenn... should've just given us a different tentacool clone earlier... or just put in some mareep earlier, it's a sheep that turns into a bipedal giraffe dragon looking thing. Awesome. Or maybe houndour, a much cooler looking dark type than mightyena.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger (DS), Super Mario RPG (VC), Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL (PSP)
#78Faust_8Posted 4/8/2013 8:36:22 PM
SilverSaint7 posted...
Serperior

The only thing I ever want out of my starters is for them to be usable but Serperior was so much of a chore to use I had to drop it from the team. Even Meganium wasn't as pathetic as Serperior because Poisonpowder > everything in Serperior's arsenal.

I don't give a s*** about Contrary.
I don't give a s*** about its move tutor moves, they're wasted on it.
I don't give a s*** about Coil, I'm not wasting 6 turns every battle for a pokemon with just 75 attack.
I don't give a s*** that it's meant for defense, save the defense BS for stall teams, not the main game.

Plus it's not even that good looking.

I'd never use it competitively but in-game a Serperior with Leftovers, Giga Drain, and Leech Seed was very hard for the computer to KO if they couldn't hit it for SE damage or resist its attacks. Not only can it take hits pretty well (for a starter) but its Speed also means you don't have to predict if you can survive the next hit.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#79hello_indigoPosted 4/8/2013 8:37:37 PM
Mechanical Mewtwo (armored mewtwo), Mew, and Pikachu.

Ahh the childhood days.
#80DarkLink978Posted 4/8/2013 8:37:48 PM
Pidgey