This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ASB's guide to a 100+ topic on the Pokemon X boards

#1AuroraSonicBeamPosted 4/8/2013 5:01:35 PM(edited)
1). Post Sylveon's type from a speculative standpoint as fact and give useless reasons as to why it is this type.

2). Complain about the new pokemon that bears a striking resemblance to Mewtwo.

3). Anything with Charizard/Stealth Rock

4). Gay Pokemon or protagonists.

5). New types such as Light, Love, Sound, RNG and/or Airport type.

6). Give your explanation as to why they are called Legendary Dogs and not cats or vice versa.

7). Compare your favorite Gen with your least favorite Gen and state it as fact.

8). State that no other Gen can beat Gen 1.

9). Yogurt

Have fun!
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#2rocketgenoPosted 4/8/2013 5:02:25 PM
NO wonder my topics are so popular, they are neither of these
---
Geno, Mallow, Ridley, Megaman, Bowser Jr.,Banjo & Kazooie, King K. Rool, Shulk, and Ghirahim for SSB4!!!!!!!!!
#3KosacVPosted 4/8/2013 5:02:51 PM
You forgot religion.
---
This one knows what he's doing...
#4primusninePosted 4/8/2013 5:04:46 PM
What if I add them all together?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#5P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/8/2013 5:05:14 PM
KosacV posted...
You forgot religion.

This and pokegirl topics
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#6AuroraSonicBeam(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 5:05:14 PM
rocketgeno posted...
NO wonder my topics are so popular, they are neither of these

Link to one of your popular topics because the only ones I see are the 2 on the front page which are at the most 14 posts.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 4/8/2013 5:05:30 PM
What about not using punctuation of any kinda I've seen a few topics that have reached astronomical numbers because of this I really don't know why they're just periods it's not like they're important or anything I like pie it doesn't even matter if you're actually posting something on-topic because everybody will argue has anybody else seen this I know I have it's really quite funny like a magical journey do you know what I'm talking about
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#8AuroraSonicBeam(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 5:06:30 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
What about not using punctuation of any kinda I've seen a few topics that have reached astronomical numbers because of this I really don't know why they're just periods it's not like they're important or anything I like pie it doesn't even matter if you're actually posting something on-topic because everybody will argue has anybody else seen this I know I have it's really quite funny like a magical journey do you know what I'm talking about

*Eyes burning*
---
#9rocketgenoPosted 4/8/2013 5:06:33 PM
Well I meant that they got replies quickly over 5 minutes, and this board is flooded
---
Geno, Mallow, Ridley, Megaman, Bowser Jr.,Banjo & Kazooie, King K. Rool, Shulk, and Ghirahim for SSB4!!!!!!!!!
#10MugilokoPosted 4/8/2013 5:13:39 PM
Wow, really? Thanks Aurora!
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board