This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anti-Pikachu Club

#1MichaelollPosted 4/8/2013 7:48:37 PM
Join today! Rise up against genwunners' most overrated pokemon!

You saw what they did with Mewtwo-- they overrated him so much they caused Pokemon creators to make a new Mewtwo clone!

Let's diminish this overrated rats' fame! Not only because it's terrible, but also to prevent a Pikabluetwo from happening!!!
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/8/2013 7:50:00 PM
Michaeloll posted...

Yeah!

You saw what they did with Mewtwo-- they overrated him so much they caused Pokemon creators to make a new Mewtwo clone!

But I always liked Mewtwo....

Let's diminish this overrated rats' fame! Not only because it's terrible, but also to prevent a Pikabluetwo from happening!!!

Yeah!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3Hierarchy225Posted 4/8/2013 7:50:06 PM
I love Pikachu. Light ball is king.
#4keniptionPosted 4/8/2013 7:53:21 PM(edited)
Did someone say Pikachutwo?

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/3/37/Pikachutwo.png/250px-Pikachutwo.png

I'll take a Charmandertwo, Bulbasaurtwo and Squirtletwo also.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/characters/1004.png

But really Pikachu should be like Eevee just to make you mad.

Edit: Pikechu lolololol
---
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/3DS/Steam/Raptr - Keniption
#5Pizzaman13Posted 4/8/2013 7:53:18 PM
Sign.
---
My fried tofu MY FRIED TOFU MY FRIED TOFU!
#6iKhanicPosted 4/8/2013 7:54:56 PM
Michaeloll posted...

Umm...Pikachu is most definitely NOT the most overrated pokemon among genwunners. That would be Charizard, Blastoise, Gyarados, or Mewtwo.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 4/8/2013 7:55:42 PM
iKhanic posted...
Michaeloll posted...

Umm...Pikachu is most definitely NOT the most overrated pokemon among genwunners. That would be Charizard, Blastoise, Gyarados, or Mewtwo.

Except Gyarados and Mewtwo are liked by non-Genwunners.
*clears throat*
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#8iKhanicPosted 4/8/2013 7:57:53 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
iKhanic posted...
Michaeloll posted...

Except Gyarados and Mewtwo are liked by non-Genwunners.
*clears throat*

Just because they are overrated by genwunners doesn't mean they can't be liked by other people. I'm not a genwunner, and Charizard's my favorite!
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#9Michaeloll(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 7:47:55 PM
1st plan of attack, petition a removal of Pikachu in Super Smash Bros. series! We must start off our attacks small then build up to removing Ash''s pikachu from the anime
#10EpsteinBarrPosted 4/9/2013 8:05:19 PM
Pikachu is okay. There are much better Pokemon in Gen 1 to expend your efforts against. That said, Pikachu is still better than 75% of the more recent Gens, which is quite sad.