This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 1 the superior?

#31HoundoomedPosted 4/8/2013 11:57:56 PM
Yes, gen 1 and gen 2 are obviously the best since they look so lifeless, empty, boring, have almost nothing to do after the main game is done, have glitches, unbalanced metagame (gen 1 only) and annoyingly high pitched music and sounds.

Clearly the superior games. Anyone who says otherwise is just jealous or trolling.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#32KaiserLeoPosted 4/9/2013 12:31:16 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
People here don't hate Gen I due to jealousy. We hate it because of Genwunners.

Definition: Genwunner (Jin-wun-nur)
n.
An individual who refuses to accept that Pokemon generations after the first Generation, Red, Blue, and Yellow (or to some extremists, not even Yellow), is enjoyable or has good designs of Pokemon. They are generally very violent and close-minded about their views regardless of not playing any Pokemon games since Red and Blue.

Similar words: Troll, fanboy.

Bull. The later games have some great designs, but horrendously inappropriate and nonsensical lore, aswell as the fact every time they 'fixed' or nodded the raising and battle system, they made it that much more tedious.
---
I hate thongs, both kinds.
#33keniption(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 12:32:15 AM
Houndoomed posted...
Yes, gen 1 and gen 2 are obviously the best since they look so lifeless, empty, boring, have almost nothing to do after the main game is done, have glitches, unbalanced metagame (gen 1 only) and annoyingly high pitched music and sounds.

Clearly the superior games. Anyone who says otherwise is just jealous or trolling.

Really I thought we were talking about gen 1 pokemon. As everyone references the pokemon from gen 1. However everyone's pointing out the flaws. Not the pokemon themselves.

Just wait till gen 12. Everyone will be like "Lol omg those graphics in gen 6 were so bad. Did anyone see that it had no antialiasing at all? Look at the lighting? I mean Gen 8 introduced DX11 when they had DX13 out at the time. Atleast Gen 12 has dynamic shadows and ermygawds mewthree."
---
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/3DS/Steam/Raptr - Keniption
#34YveltalPosted 4/9/2013 12:33:02 AM
Gen four was the best. Gen six is trash. Next.
---
The PokeApolypse is here. Gen 6 was supposed to be full of hype, not this abomination: http://serebii.net/smash4131.jpg
#35AlI_About_The_UPosted 4/9/2013 12:56:21 AM
Gen I are the original God Pokemon games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#36GiftedACIIIPosted 4/9/2013 4:12:35 AM
Yveltal posted...

First statement was good. Get out with the second.
#37LightningAce11Posted 4/9/2013 4:14:42 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
Yveltal posted...

First statement was good. Get out with the second.

In fact, get out entirely.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema