This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am dissapointed in Gamefreak. X and Y was a bad decision from the start.

#51dwdwdw6Posted 4/9/2013 6:24:33 AM
Is it bad that this guy is starting to amuse me?
#52gamingratPosted 4/9/2013 6:31:51 AM
dwdwdw6 posted...
Is it bad that this guy is starting to amuse me?

not really, ive been amused by him since the new pokemon came out
---
GT:gamingrat91
#53themagicpainmanPosted 4/9/2013 6:44:59 AM
Christ people will fall for anything these days.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#54NoName999Posted 4/9/2013 6:51:54 AM
http://tinyurl.com/6fyvds8
---
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants
#55GiftedACIIIPosted 4/9/2013 9:25:03 AM
NoName999 posted...
http://tinyurl.com/6fyvds8

After a year of seeing that comic I just realized putting rattata or pidgey in psyduck's place would've spelled it out even more. It also shows hypocrisy, I thought genwunners WANTED Pokemon to look like animals.
#56EstheimasterPosted 4/9/2013 9:27:47 AM
Yveltal posted...
17 years and their designs are plummeting. I miss creativity in Pokemon. Chespin looks like Pikachu. Fennekin is another damn fire fox and Froakie is like the millionth frog. Xerneas is basically stantler with LGBT pride. I shouldn't have been surprised with that Mewtwo Barbie doll thing.

But you're still here... So you're still a fan or you're wasting your time here. If you're done with the series, see ya, not going to miss ya.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#57EpsteinBarrPosted 4/9/2013 9:37:00 AM
The designs have plummeted since gen 3. I don't know why you're so surprised. At least these designs are already better than gen 4.
#58CakeOfLiesPosted 4/9/2013 9:44:24 AM
TC is right. X and Y were a bad decision. Game Freak should've just discontinued the second most popular game series in the world because continuing a successful series is a bad choice.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#59UponADarkThornePosted 4/9/2013 9:48:26 AM
Every single Pokemon game has had mixed designs; some that were fantastic, some that were outright awful, with the bulk of them being just there.

Generation 6 is proving to be more of the same.

However, Pokemon fans are like Bioware fans. Every time a new game comes out people complain about it, say how its so awful, how it lost what made it good, and that they are do with the series and the company forever. Meanwhile, they buy the next game that's released the day of release and do multiple playthrough of old games.

Everyone that says Pokemon is dead to them in this forum will buy X or Y, most will buy the third game (or sequel game) and some will even buy whatever special 3DS bundle the game is sure to have.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#60VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/9/2013 10:09:46 AM
Yveltal posted...
Objectively speaking, I have every right to hate it, and aren't you being ignorant for not just eating whatever Gamefreak gives you?

No, you don't.

Subjectively speaking, you do...

Trollface.jpg
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!