This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Imagine a pokemon game that is...

#11DontBeHero(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:48:42 AM
oh i tend to use words with similar meanings alot which does suggest many things, but yeah i dont mean it has to be necessarily a change for good, as suggested before it can be as a spin-off. It's good to try things once in a while if there is demand that can make it possible. Since this isnt likely going to happen and i did say image after all, who knows what it can be, at least its something that can be enjoyed :D
---
PSN: DontBeHero
#12RunebogglePosted 4/9/2013 5:53:01 AM
This sounds like Spectrobes.
I hated Spectrobes.
---
Si || Astarael, the Sorrowful
#13DontBeHero(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:59:32 AM
This sounds like Spectrobes.
I hated Spectrobes.

Oh my i hated that game with passion, couldn't stand it and no idea what i was doin half that time.
---
PSN: DontBeHero
#14gladwyn101Posted 4/9/2013 6:35:54 AM
I'd rather have a gameplay similar to Final Fantasy XIII. With the Real-time battling, paradigm shift changed to switching Pokemon, and the Trainer using items taking priority, it would fit in quite well with the Pokemon games.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#15EnferolunosPosted 4/9/2013 6:36:58 AM
gladwyn101 posted...
I'd rather have a gameplay similar to Final Fantasy XIII. With the Real-time battling, paradigm shift changed to switching Pokemon, and the Trainer using items taking priority, it would fit in quite well with the Pokemon games.

No
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#16King-gamerPosted 4/9/2013 6:39:02 AM
I think the Mystery Dungeon games should have been a real time action RPG rather than turn based. Diablo style would be cool.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#17ryudin89Posted 4/9/2013 6:43:10 AM
There is an ARPG spinoff.

It's called Pokemon Rumble.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#18King-gamerPosted 4/9/2013 6:44:39 AM
Rumble sucks though.
---
This is a sig. Yup.