This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign here if you completely despise Mewtwo's gen 6 freak cousin.

#11Phantom_NookPosted 4/9/2013 8:37:49 AM
Windyligth posted...
This board was filled to the brim with topics hating it. What made you change your mind?

I can't change my mind because I never hated it.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#12SirPiercePosted 4/9/2013 8:38:23 AM
Windyligth posted...
Signs. Seriously, all you people who are anti-signing just think it's cool to hate the popular opinion. Deep down you know you hate it too. This board was filled to the brim with topics hating it. What made you change your mind?

Most people changed their minds once we got the official artwork as opposed to the leak.

I, for one, have liked it from the start. So, Anti-Signs.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#13GiftedACIIIPosted 4/9/2013 8:40:36 AM
Windyligth posted...
Signs. Seriously, all you people who are anti-signing just think it's cool to hate the popular opinion. Deep down you know you hate it too. This board was filled to the brim with topics hating it. What made you change your mind?

I see your little time out didn't cure your trolling habits. For one there is no "popular" opinion, just a bunch of crybaby vocal minorities, as is always the case, the vocal minority crybabies are always the loudest. Two, the majority doesn't give two f**** over the form. Either they admire it or they don't even care, there's still 100 more new pokes to add. Only immature children need to cry about it. Three, lolno you know nothing about deep down. And finally four, every new revelation pops up bandwagon trolls.
#14Stormvale12Posted 4/9/2013 8:44:45 AM
keybladesrus posted...
Signs about -1,000,000 times

---
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693
#15SettaWorldTeethPosted 4/9/2013 9:01:50 AM
Anti-sign
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#16SirPiercePosted 4/9/2013 9:05:16 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
Windyligth posted...

I see your little time out didn't cure your trolling habits. For one there is no "popular" opinion, just a bunch of crybaby vocal minorities, as is always the case, the vocal minority crybabies are always the loudest. Two, the majority doesn't give two f**** over the form. Either they admire it or they don't even care, there's still 100 more new pokes to add. Only immature children need to cry about it. Three, lolno you know nothing about deep down. And finally four, every new revelation pops up bandwagon trolls.

This.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#17CakeOfLiesPosted 4/9/2013 9:13:22 AM
*erases a few signatures*
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#18kingjam1Posted 4/9/2013 9:16:44 AM
Signs another million times.
---
Can't think of anything
#19Yveltal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 4:10:32 PM
kingjam1 posted...
Signs another million times.

Thank you. At least someone around here is smart and won't take Gamefreak's crap.
---
The PokeApolypse is here. Gen 6 was supposed to be full of hype, not this abomination: http://serebii.net/smash4131.jpg
#20darkdragongirlPosted 4/9/2013 4:12:15 PM
TC is obviously Fritz.