This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Turn a Plants vs Zombies character into a Pokemon

#11iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:46:15 AM
Walnut:
Ability: Attack Magnet: In Double Battles, all attacks are redirected to the plantemon with this ability.
Type: Ground
BST: 500
HP: 200
Atk: 20
Def: 130
Sp. Atk: 10
Sp. Def: 120
Spd: 20
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#12GiftedACIIIPosted 4/9/2013 10:12:51 AM
Enferolunos posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Enferolunos posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Tangle Kelp=Tangela. Yeti Zombie-Abmasnow Gargantuar-Kanghaskhan (with the imp) or conkeldurr, peashooter=bellsprout (obviously rofl)cherry bomb-cherubi, imitator-ditto. It's like they made this funny awesome game with some Pokemon in mind!

No

What is no?

I've resorted to random trolling

Ok then. At least before you actually tried to explain yourself before.
#13invaderofdarkPosted 4/9/2013 10:18:04 AM
first time i saw footage of that game, first thing i thought was, bellsprout and shiny bellsprout.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC. Brad. 0433-8620-0616.
#14DarkDragon386Posted 4/9/2013 10:30:12 AM
invaderofdark posted...
first time i saw footage of that game, first thing i thought was, bellsprout and shiny bellsprout.

Yeah, I couldn't help but think that and the super poison mushrooms (haven't played the gamer for a while) for Amoonguss.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#15EnferolunosPosted 4/9/2013 10:45:33 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
Enferolunos posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Enferolunos posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Tangle Kelp=Tangela. Yeti Zombie-Abmasnow Gargantuar-Kanghaskhan (with the imp) or conkeldurr, peashooter=bellsprout (obviously rofl)cherry bomb-cherubi, imitator-ditto. It's like they made this funny awesome game with some Pokemon in mind!

No

What is no?

They obviously didn't base it on Pokemon
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#16GiftedACIIIPosted 4/9/2013 10:59:22 AM
Enferolunos posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Enferolunos posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

They obviously didn't base it on Pokemon

It's like they made this with some Pokemon in mind