This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much of an legit player are you?

#31CakeOfLiesPosted 4/10/2013 10:27:13 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...
This poll completely lacks competitive. I don't touch PokeGEN for in-game. It's so easy anyways. Pokegen is for competitive and only if the other opponent agrees with it (unless they're noobs who think Charizard is good, in which case I'll use stuff like Geodude with max IVs.

Actually, I play 100% legitly in-game and play competitively with the in-game Wi-Fi.
Yeah. I catch the stuff with good natures and abilities, then EV train it with a good moveset.
Then I play online and CLEAN UP.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#32SerperiorThanUPosted 4/10/2013 2:26:48 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
This poll completely lacks competitive. I don't touch PokeGEN for in-game. It's so easy anyways. Pokegen is for competitive and only if the other opponent agrees with it (unless they're noobs who think Charizard is good, in which case I'll use stuff like Geodude with max IVs.

Actually, I play 100% legitly in-game and play competitively with the in-game Wi-Fi.
Yeah. I catch the stuff with good natures and abilities, then EV train it with a good moveset.
Then I play online and CLEAN UP.

Oh, I battle using the wifi finder. Anyways I have OCD and need my Pokemon to be perfect or near perfect so I always use the max IV codes. I catch or breed the Pokemon normally, with the correct nature and ability, and ev train it normally but I'm not breeding or RNGing.