This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yay/Nay BRING BACK CHALLENGE MODE!

#1Capitan_KidPosted 4/9/2013 1:58:50 PM
But dont make us have to beat the bloody game to unlock it! Makes no sense. Also make it 10x harder. I want the game to make me pee tears like Whitney did!
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#2BountyanPosted 4/9/2013 2:06:27 PM
Bring it back and do it properly. i.e. make it available at the damn start of the game.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#3Luigi playerPosted 4/9/2013 2:06:50 PM
I think the only way besides them making higher levels would be more fights were you aren't able to return to a Pokemon Center ala Elite 4.
If they only have a higher level you'll just have to grind more which is pretty boring anyway.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#4UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/9/2013 2:11:26 PM
Bountyan posted...
Bring it back and do it properly. i.e. make it available at the damn start of the game.

---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#5zombiabsolPosted 4/9/2013 2:12:26 PM
Wouldn't challenge mode be better, if instead of raising levels of the opponents, they lowered the exp gain, so we had to actually train harder, to evolve and stuff.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#6Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:15:33 PM
zombiabsol posted...
Wouldn't challenge mode be better, if instead of raising levels of the opponents, they lowered the exp gain, so we had to actually train harder, to evolve and stuff.

That would make the game boring imo. There must be a way to make it more challenging without breaking it.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#7zombiabsolPosted 4/9/2013 2:19:42 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
zombiabsol posted...

That would make the game boring imo. There must be a way to make it more challenging without breaking it.

I guess so, in a way it would get tiresome.

They could also give the npcs pokemon items, or ev's, or give them stuff like revives/super potions( and use them properly ), and they actually switch out when at a disadvantage.

I'm tired of the npcs letting my water type beat the crap out of their fire/ground types, THEN send in an electric type
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#8BountyanPosted 4/9/2013 2:20:37 PM
Instead of just raising levels, they should change the Pokemon and movepools some trainers have.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#9Wackyman4857Posted 4/9/2013 2:21:05 PM
Bountyan posted...

And make it available for BOTH GAMES. I am forever saddened by the lack Challenge on my White 2. :(
#10Grand_BluePosted 4/9/2013 2:22:12 PM
Pokemon Red/Blue Challenge Mode

Brock
Geodude Lv15
Onix Lv16
Graveler Lv18

Misty
Staryu Lv27
Seadra Lv29
Starmie Lv33

Skipping some

Gary Champion
Pidgeot Lv100
Evolved Starter Lv100 with elemental hyper-beam
Other Pokes at Lv100

:p
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.