This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm gonna have to hop on the bandwagon this time..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm gonna have to hop on the bandwagon this time..

User Info: UltimaZangetsu

UltimaZangetsu
3 years ago#11
I'm not a fan of the male MC either. I may end up playing as the female this time. We'll see I suppose.
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
3 years ago#12
KeeperOfShadows posted...
Is there actually a bandwagon for this?

This is the first time I heard it said.

Same. I thought everyone accepted the non confirmed notion that due to the blandness and blatant rip off look of Hilbert, that it hinted at the theory of customization.
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493

User Info: Nado6

Nado6
3 years ago#13
Wow I had no idea people hated the male trainer too, I thought everyone was still hung up Newtwo or Mewtri whatever it's called. imo I like the male trainers design

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#14
Nado6 posted...
Wow I had no idea people hated the male trainer too, I thought everyone was still hung up Newtwo or Mewtri whatever it's called. imo I like the male trainers design

What do you mean, still? We learned about the male trainer months before we learned about Newtwo
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
3 years ago#15
Keep in mind that all we've seen of the player characters was in a single trailer, which only showed their overworld models. They might look better in the artwork and battle models.
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm gonna have to hop on the bandwagon this time..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived