This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm gonna have to hop on the bandwagon this time..

#11UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/9/2013 2:45:50 PM
I'm not a fan of the male MC either. I may end up playing as the female this time. We'll see I suppose.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#12PkmTrainerAbramPosted 4/9/2013 2:47:07 PM
KeeperOfShadows posted...
Is there actually a bandwagon for this?

This is the first time I heard it said.

Same. I thought everyone accepted the non confirmed notion that due to the blandness and blatant rip off look of Hilbert, that it hinted at the theory of customization.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#13Nado6Posted 4/9/2013 2:49:10 PM
Wow I had no idea people hated the male trainer too, I thought everyone was still hung up Newtwo or Mewtri whatever it's called. imo I like the male trainers design
#14EnferolunosPosted 4/9/2013 2:50:30 PM
Nado6 posted...
Wow I had no idea people hated the male trainer too, I thought everyone was still hung up Newtwo or Mewtri whatever it's called. imo I like the male trainers design

What do you mean, still? We learned about the male trainer months before we learned about Newtwo
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#15Meta289Posted 4/9/2013 2:53:23 PM
Keep in mind that all we've seen of the player characters was in a single trailer, which only showed their overworld models. They might look better in the artwork and battle models.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.