This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want certian anime physics to make it into XY

#11PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 4:57:43 PM
Zarren364 posted...
Abram, I respect you as part of this board, but I don't get why, other than the butthurt.

It's obvious I only made this topic to troll people taking the anime seriously in this light, that's why.

But the more I thought about it, the games HAVE been borrowing from the anime a bit, and I'm thinking of some pretty cool ideas right now that could work.

Combonation attacks, outside of the Pledges, in regular battles? Attacks take on the properties of both attacks and up the base power, but consume 4 PP each per use. Obvious that not ALL attacks are compatible with each other, but still.

More emphansis on the battle fields. Outside of Nature Power, and playing it smart. Using Earthquakes in a cave would cause residual damage on both sides for a few turns from the falling rocks that logically would fall. Using Flamethrower in a windy field would up the damage by just a little and leave some visible damage on the screen.

Unless they'd allow you to choose battlefields in multiplayer, than this wouldn't pass over to that side of the coin naturally.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#12PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:04:20 PM(edited)
Dreamsaber posted...
He said he only wanted certain anime physics, you guys. He doesn't want "Dodge it!" to be the fifth battle option, he just wants Water Pulse to explode when hitting Water Pulse.

This guy gets it, though I wasn't opposed to Thunder Armor becoming a thing, as long as they actually have it make sense, like using Thunder on a Aggron in a double battle that used Iron Defense previously. Besides, there is already Protect/Detect ingame for that and why the anime doesn't use THAT instead is beyound me.

I'm taking my troll topic seriously. I failed. Not sure if I'm happy or disappointed in that.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#13Zarren364Posted 4/9/2013 5:37:12 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
I'm taking my troll topic seriously. I failed. Not sure if I'm happy or disappointed in that.

Don't worry, I still believe in you Abram!
---
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren