This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would Pokemon be awesome if Team Silent made it?

#1Jarred623Posted 4/9/2013 5:45:08 PM
Would Pokemon be awesome if Team Silent made it? - Results (18 votes)
Yes
22.22% (4 votes)
No
33.33% (6 votes)
I want Capcom to do it.
44.44% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
They may not be able to do a main series entry, but a spinoff for sure.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/9/2013 5:47:57 PM
GRAMPS.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3PokequitterPosted 4/9/2013 5:51:07 PM
As a fan of both... No. I mean, realistically, team silent is doing very horrible right now. And as for capcom, they aren't the very best anymore either. I understand everything is subjective, but look at their last silent/evil games.

Downpour was not a big success. I liked it and all the flaws, but it was pretty terrible in a lot of ways... And don't get me started on the hd collection. They released it not ready, and many copies were unplayable.

Resident evil 6 was slow paced, and more adventuring than ever before, I thought. The plot twists weren't exciting, and really, re5 standard was superior I thought, which says something.

Last thing we need is a team to go and completely change the franchise. We don't need death and maccob in pokemon, this isn't monster rancher.
#4Jarred623(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 6:44:20 PM
Pokequitter posted...
As a fan of both... No. I mean, realistically, team silent is doing very horrible right now. And as for capcom, they aren't the very best anymore either. I understand everything is subjective, but look at their last silent/evil games.

Downpour was not a big success. I liked it and all the flaws, but it was pretty terrible in a lot of ways... And don't get me started on the hd collection. They released it not ready, and many copies were unplayable.

Resident evil 6 was slow paced, and more adventuring than ever before, I thought. The plot twists weren't exciting, and really, re5 standard was superior I thought, which says something.

Last thing we need is a team to go and completely change the franchise. We don't need death and maccob in pokemon, this isn't monster rancher.

You will be happy to know Team Silent only did 1-4.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.