This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since this game has a high-chance of being on eShop...

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/9/2013 7:37:02 PM
Do you think it will let us migrate directly from a DS game card if we have the game installed on the SD card?
#2Jarred623Posted 4/9/2013 7:40:16 PM
They have ALWAYS tried to make it so you want to purchase both versions to transfer with ease, so I actually doubt they will add this convenience.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#3shagohad3Posted 4/9/2013 7:40:25 PM
The same way it worked going from gen 3 to 4 or 4 to 5. I just hope they don't do that annoying 6 per 24 hour thing again.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#4jayman7Posted 4/9/2013 7:51:16 PM(edited)
Jarred623 posted...
They have ALWAYS tried to make it so you want to purchase both versions to transfer with ease, so I actually doubt they will add this convenience.

I don't even know what you're saying here. TC's idea is the same thing that the fourth gen did.

But I don't think they'll do it that way, at least not as the only transfer method; people who buy the game card would be essentially punished into not being able to transfer.

Having an app as a go-between (if they're really nice, the app can double as a Pokemon Box) is what I consider the most likely option.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere