This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think of the Vanillite line?

#1iKhanicPosted 4/9/2013 9:04:23 PM
I'm not really a fan of it. Its not that it's based on something that's a thing, I like Chandelure and Magneton. It's that its based on food, which is a bit disturbing to me. I mean, I love to joke about eating Farfetch'd as much as the next guy, but Farfetch'd isn't exactly in the form I would eat it in.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2LightningAce11Posted 4/9/2013 9:04:50 PM
I didn't like it at first, but then have it a try and it grew on me.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema
#3Hydra_Gundam_Posted 4/9/2013 9:05:54 PM
Ive seen worse.
---
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
#4FuneralCakePosted 4/9/2013 9:07:30 PM
The thing is, it's based on icicles and snow first, then ice cream second. It's more that it looks like ice cream, not that it's actually ice cream.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#5LexifoxPosted 4/9/2013 9:08:05 PM
I like it.

FuneralCake posted...
The thing is, it's based on icicles and snow first, then ice cream second. It's more that it looks like ice cream, not that it's actually ice cream.

All of this.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#6TherianReturnsPosted 4/9/2013 9:11:34 PM
I'm not a fan of its movepool, which is mostly what I look for in a Pokemon. Maybe gen 6 egg moves will give it something neat
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#7iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:11:36 PM
FuneralCake posted...

Look at it, its clearly created with the intent of looking like ice cream. They just decided to say it's made of snow so that people aren't eating a pokemon as ice cream
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#8darkdragongirlPosted 4/9/2013 9:13:39 PM
Vanillite is cute, but I think it has ugly ugly evolutions. So I won't use it.
#9SP_WesPosted 4/9/2013 9:14:49 PM
I'm super dissapointed that shiny vanilluxe isn't designed after chocolate ice cream.

Other than that, it's pretty cool.
---
"We have no loofas in the Palace of Wisdom" - John Morrison
#10LightningAce11Posted 4/9/2013 9:15:34 PM
TherianReturns posted...
I'm not a fan of its movepool, which is mostly what I look for in a Pokemon. Maybe gen 6 egg moves will give it something neat

This too. I wish it had a wider range of moves.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema