This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sceptile is the superior lizard

#21iKhanicPosted 4/9/2013 10:12:29 PM
Lexifox posted...
iKhanic posted...
Well, I'm an idiot. But Charizard's still pretty clearly based on a dragon. You haters are just in denial.

That said, he's still a lizard. Pretty much all dragons are lizards/snakes. Haxorus is a dinosaur, which is a kind of giant lizard. If you put clipped Salamance's wings you'd also get a lizard. I was just joking in my 1st post.

Why should we take the arguments of someone seriously when they just said they're an idiot?

You shouldn't. You should take arguments based on how rational they are. If you have some evidence that shows I completely wrong then you don't have to believe me.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#22LexifoxPosted 4/9/2013 10:13:56 PM
iKhanic posted...
Lexifox posted...
iKhanic posted...
Well, I'm an idiot. But Charizard's still pretty clearly based on a dragon. You haters are just in denial.

That said, he's still a lizard. Pretty much all dragons are lizards/snakes. Haxorus is a dinosaur, which is a kind of giant lizard. If you put clipped Salamance's wings you'd also get a lizard. I was just joking in my 1st post.

Why should we take the arguments of someone seriously when they just said they're an idiot?

You shouldn't. You should take arguments based on how rational they are. If you have some evidence that shows I completely wrong then you don't have to believe me.

Well, since you want to argue names, the names overwhelmingly say "lizard" and not dragon.

So lizard wins that round. It's just democracy.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#23darkdragongirlPosted 4/9/2013 10:14:49 PM
iKhanic posted...
Lexifox posted...
...Also Dacofeu is French.

Haxorus is a Dragon-Type. Haxorus is a dragon.
#24iKhanicPosted 4/9/2013 10:23:18 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
iKhanic posted...
Lexifox posted...

No, Ken Sugimori said himself its based on a dinosaur.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Haxorus#Origin
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#25LexifoxPosted 4/9/2013 10:24:33 PM
iKhanic posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
iKhanic posted...
Lexifox posted...

Based on, but not is a dinosaur.
Much like how Charizard may have been based off of a dragon, but not is.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#26iKhanicPosted 4/9/2013 10:26:47 PM
Lexifox posted...
iKhanic posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
iKhanic posted...
Lexifox posted...

Based on, but not is a dinosaur.
Much like how Charizard may have been based off of a dragon, but not is.

You're right Charizard's based on a dragon but he's actually a pokemon. Haxorus is based on a dinosaur but is actually a pokemon.
---
#27LexifoxPosted 4/9/2013 10:27:43 PM
Wow. Look at all that backpedal.

I accept your concession.
---
#28BlazingRainPosted 4/9/2013 10:39:45 PM
Is Lexifox trolling?
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#29LexifoxPosted 4/9/2013 10:43:43 PM
Only on GameFAQs is posting facts considered trolling.
---
#30DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/9/2013 11:04:48 PM
Guys, has it never occurred to you for one second that it can be both a lizard and a dragon?

We don't need a dragon debate in this topic.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.