This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever met anyone who thinks Pokemon is from the devil?

#11KitschgardenerPosted 4/10/2013 12:41:32 AM
No.
#12iKhanicPosted 4/10/2013 1:02:41 AM
No. But I'd like to think we'll get a Pokemon based on the devil.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#13FuneralCakePosted 4/10/2013 1:05:04 AM
iKhanic posted...
No. But I'd like to think we'll get a Pokemon based on the devil.

Hah. Keep dreaming. Giratina is the closest we'll get.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#14BlazingRainPosted 4/10/2013 1:11:30 AM
Nope.

The ones who thought that really didn't know anything about Pokemon though, so if I had I'd probably try to explain why it obviously isn't.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#15PokequitterPosted 4/10/2013 1:11:30 AM
It's like the Harry potter people. Ugh...

My parents didn't care, but my great grandparents hated Harry potter and pokemon, until they saw the first movie of both of them. Then everything was fine.

However, my great grandparents founded and owned an southern evangelical church of Christ.... So...
#16Moogle_trainerPosted 4/10/2013 1:18:29 AM
lol I didn't realize this happened to others but my friends mom grounded him and forbade me from bringing anything pokemon related over when I came over. She said something about them being "pocket Monsters" made them satanic or something. So we just hung out at my house and "worshipped" the little devils.
#17PeteZaHutxPosted 4/10/2013 1:22:20 AM
This image is suitable for this topic

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j334/mrfishyfish1/Pokemon_Christian_Playthough-1.jpg
#18PokequitterPosted 4/10/2013 1:24:10 AM
Moogle_trainer posted...
lol I didn't realize this happened to others but my friends mom grounded him and forbade me from bringing anything pokemon related over when I came over. She said something about them being "pocket Monsters" made them satanic or something. So we just hung out at my house and "worshipped" the little devils.

My best friend when I was a child, he couldn't watch digimon because she believed when it was convient to her, that electronics were the devil. So he would stay over at my house and we'd watch digimon every Saturday morning along with any other shows/cartoons he wasn't allowed to watch, then spend the day playing outside riding bikes. We even had digivices(2nd and 3rd gen) and would ride around on our bikes pretending to be pokemon masters and digitrainers. Weren't we cool. :p
#19sheathtalondarPosted 4/10/2013 1:57:36 AM
It's rediculous. Everyone knows pokemon come from arceus
---
The official silver surfer of the mvc3 board
#20BIGFELLAH26Posted 4/10/2013 2:38:24 AM
AngryGFAQer posted...
noname2lazy posted...
I got scared and threw the shirt away because I thought what he was saying was true and didn't know any better I was like 7 or 8 back then.

Weakling.

He said he was only 7 or 8 and didn't know better. Oh, I get it, you only read the first part of the sentence and decided to be a smartass. Gotchya.