This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Meanwhile in a distant land, not too different from ours, a fan made dex

#11BlarggPosted 4/10/2013 5:52:17 AM
They are a tad over-designed, and some are too similar to existing Pokemon. Otherwise, these are quite good.
---
"Obviously something isn't right. But if ignorance is bliss, would you rather smile or fight? ...Well, I'll take fight."
#12SP_WesPosted 4/10/2013 7:14:28 AM
As is the case with many a fakedex, there are a few standouts, many generic designs, some overdesigned legendaries, and a ton of crap.

Still, some real good ones in there. The Luchador horse, fighting Platypus, Kettlefish, rope snake, and that penguin/glacier are all really cleverly designed.
---
"We have no loofas in the Palace of Wisdom" - John Morrison
#13EnferolunosPosted 4/10/2013 7:36:39 AM
So awful
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#14Rogue MuttPosted 4/10/2013 7:40:31 AM
Clorofin and Forthorn are pretty awesome names.
---
Arcanine Alakazam Flygon Golduck Primeape Tyranitar
#15erekwashere15Posted 4/10/2013 7:47:04 AM
The reason that fans should not make any decisions with this franchise. GameFreak has a few designs that are complex, but at the same time, all of them are simple, while the fan dex seems that everybody wants their design to be badass and standout.

I also feel the vast majority of fan names are lame and the pronounciations seem to clash.

Not saying I could do better, but the fans that voted certainly could have voted better.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#16nro87Posted 4/10/2013 7:57:31 AM
Yeah, those are really bad. I've seen some good fake Pokédex in my life, and that's not one of them. They don't look like Pokémon, they look like the ripoff a you see adds for on Facebook. The little "battle monsters" or crap like that.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#17snacktimeguyPosted 4/10/2013 9:13:25 AM
They're alright. I like Shibalbat
---
Black 2 FC: 4556-8058-7693