This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A full summary on why X and Y will be one of the best games in Nintendo history.

#1CakeOfLiesPosted 4/10/2013 4:58:32 AM
It's Pokemon.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#2mralpha543Posted 4/10/2013 5:00:31 AM
Yep. I don't understand how anyone could think it will be bad.
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#3Wynters387Posted 4/10/2013 5:03:00 AM
Pokemon? what is this devilry you speakth of? doth not knowst the devil is inside?
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#4CakeOfLies(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 5:03:34 AM
Wynters387 posted...
Pokemon? what is this devilry you speakth of? doth not knowst the devil is inside?

What are you, a sheltered homeschooler? :P
---
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5Arne83Posted 4/10/2013 5:06:59 AM
Yeah, that makes sense.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#6vital_tundraPosted 4/10/2013 5:07:16 AM
Seriously though I have a feeling this will be the best Pokemon we have seen. The franchise is finally moving forward with things like 3D graphics(yes I know of the console games but this is far different) and new mechanics that change the way we play Pokemon(bond system). Lets just all get hyped!
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#7Wynters387Posted 4/10/2013 5:09:58 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Wynters387 posted...

What are you, a sheltered homeschooler? :P

Dost thou speakst to me in that way? Dost thou not have manners?
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#8CakeOfLies(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 5:11:10 AM
vital_tundra posted...
Seriously though I have a feeling this will be the best Pokemon we have seen. The franchise is finally moving forward with things like 3D graphics(yes I know of the console games but this is far different) and new mechanics that change the way we play Pokemon(bond system). Lets just all get hyped!

Yeah. I have a feeling that a lot of good things are coming. I can't believe people are complaining about X and Y. They're not even out yet!
---
#9SkylaIsMyWifePosted 4/10/2013 5:14:34 AM
so where's the summary?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#10CakeOfLies(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 5:17:12 AM
SkylaIsMyWife posted...
so where's the summary?

In the first post and the first five Generations.
If you read the first post or played the first five Gens you know exactly what I'm talking about.
---