This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A full summary on why X and Y will be one of the best games in Nintendo history.

#31Wynters387Posted 4/10/2013 9:36:57 AM
P2P I still don't get why you're so angry. Seriously, there are more important things in the world to be angry about then some guy being zany to amuse himself on the internet. So really what's caused you to have such a bad day?
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#32pokemon2pokerPosted 4/10/2013 9:41:11 AM
I'm bipolar. I'm sorry, it doesn't take much to upset me.
---
Pocket deuces will carry me through
#33Wynters387Posted 4/10/2013 9:44:41 AM
You had me in tears with your harsh words. This is a fun board about pokemon. It's not supposed to be serious. I wasn't being serious about the devil in pokemon. I just got done reading a topic about it here and I decided to mock it. :(
---
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#34GiftedACIIIPosted 4/10/2013 10:05:21 AM
Lexifox posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Lexifox posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
You know, Pokemon isn't the only good franchise Nintendo has.

It's probably the most well-known and the one with the best brand reputation to it.

I don't know about that. I'd think Mario would be.

Mario receives considerable criticism for the string of bland platformers that are too alike or rehashes.

Pokemon has a pretty bad reputation for the same thing and for being a children's game too. In fact most fans of other games will immediately denounce you as a casual if you play Pokemon. Pokemon is on the same level as CoD to nonfans of both.
#35pokemon2pokerPosted 4/10/2013 10:09:23 AM
Get over it. I could care less about the devilry comment. It was your second comment that got under my skin. And for the record, these boards are far from fun. These boards are filled with the most terrible people on the internet. The pokemon fanbase is complete s***.
---
Pocket deuces will carry me through
#36CakeOfLies(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 10:11:32 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
Lexifox posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Lexifox posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
You know, Pokemon isn't the only good franchise Nintendo has.

It's probably the most well-known and the one with the best brand reputation to it.

I don't know about that. I'd think Mario would be.

Mario receives considerable criticism for the string of bland platformers that are too alike or rehashes.

Pokemon has a pretty bad reputation for the same thing and for being a children's game too. In fact most fans of other games will immediately denounce you as a casual if you play Pokemon. Pokemon is on the same level as CoD to nonfans of both.

Yeah, although Pokemon's been the same thing for years, it's at least added a bit and it's stayed good. IMO the best NSMB was the original and CoD is almost literally the same thing every time with just minor changes as oppose to added content every time.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#37Wynters387Posted 4/10/2013 10:33:55 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
Get over it. I could care less about the devilry comment. It was your second comment that got under my skin. And for the record, these boards are far from fun. These boards are filled with the most terrible people on the internet. The pokemon fanbase is complete s***.

The second comment was even more of a joke than the first one...and there are worse fan bases out there.
---
#38GiftedACIIIPosted 4/10/2013 2:22:34 PM
CakeOfLies posted...

Yeah, although Pokemon's been the same thing for years, it's at least added a bit and it's stayed good. IMO the best NSMB was the original and CoD is almost literally the same thing every time with just minor changes as oppose to added content every time.

Of course, but we're talking about the general reputation and the nonfan view. To nonfans Pokemon is completely just the same rehashed game. Hell, we have "fans" (genwunners) thinking that. Seeing as how Mario is the bestseller with still a reputation as one of video game's savior as long with being the mascot of Nintendo he's pretty much still the most well known. The reputation part is arguable, though casual gamers wouldn't know they're just all rehashes, any more than Pokemon is. Same with CoD.
#39FennekinnPosted 4/10/2013 2:30:50 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
It's Pokemon.

---
TPK2's fennekin, and husband of caitlin's Reuniclus.
Yveltal was taken, so I chose fennekin.
#40LexifoxPosted 4/10/2013 8:03:38 PM
GiftedACIII posted...

Yes, but this has been an issue with Mario games, exacerbated by the "gimmicks" and awful multiplayer.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod