This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the hardest/rarest of all wild pokemon to catch in any pokemon game

#41LegendofLink17Posted 4/11/2013 5:22:35 AM
Metang in Gen V is an absolute b**** to catch
---
Black 2 FC: 1851 0539 3947
#42CakeOfLiesPosted 4/11/2013 5:23:48 AM
LegendofLink17 posted...

Yeah, I agree.
I'm saving the second Master Ball in BW2 just in case I run into a shiny.
JUST because Metang's got a catch rate of like, -5.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#43pokemonzeroPosted 4/11/2013 5:39:00 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
LegendofLink17 posted...

Yeah, I agree.
I'm saving the second Master Ball in BW2 just in case I run into a shiny.
JUST because Metang's got a catch rate of like, -5.

I did not use my Master ball in Black, White, Black replaythrough, White replaythrough. B2. W2. I did use one on a shiny Kyurem in my W2 replaythrough
I have 9 Masterballs for Shinies
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 22--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:7
#44JunellynnePosted 4/11/2013 5:59:37 AM
Trying to catch Uxie with non-Master Balls made me want to kill myself basically. After an hour and a couple of hundreds of balls failing to capture this little 1 HP paralyzed elf I gave up and just gave up my Master Ball. Frustration overload!

Safari Zone's Tauros and Kangaskhan were always near impossible to get. Chansey appeared often enough that she joined several of my teams back in RBY.
#45ninjarauiPosted 4/11/2013 6:07:10 AM
Gray_Areas posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
Tyrogue.

Gen 2 is new, and the internet doesn't exist. You don't buy guides.

Good luck.

even under those conditions its easy. just talk to everyone in the game and you'll eventually get it.

I don't remember someone telling me that at the bottom of a completely optional cave is waiting to battle me then give me a Tyrogue.

There probably is though?

Or you could breed a Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan with a Ditto.

when you visit the fighting gym in saffron, its empty except for one person who tells you that the master has gone to a cave to train.
#46MephilasPosted 4/11/2013 6:28:47 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
Tyrogue.

Good luck.

even under those conditions its easy. just talk to everyone in the game and you'll eventually get it.

I don't remember someone telling me that at the bottom of a completely optional cave is waiting to battle me then give me a Tyrogue.

Okay......

First of all, why is the bottom of a cave waiting to fight you? Is the cave alive or something?

Second off, optional. If that's the case, there are a TON of pokemon that are unknown.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#47J-Don-BonnePosted 4/11/2013 6:47:26 AM
Marbiaach posted...
Did no one mention R/S/E Wynaut? Mirage Island >_<

You get a Wynaut egg in the town with Flannery's gym though.

Feebas has that tile thing.
Munchlax is a 1% encounter on exactly 4 honey trees
Chimecho is in a grass patch that's out of the way and only has a 1% chance itself.
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
#48SerperiorThanUPosted 4/11/2013 8:12:38 AM
Junellynne posted...
Trying to catch Uxie with non-Master Balls made me want to kill myself basically. After an hour and a couple of hundreds of balls failing to capture this little 1 HP paralyzed elf I gave up and just gave up my Master Ball. Frustration overload!

Safari Zone's Tauros and Kangaskhan were always near impossible to get. Chansey appeared often enough that she joined several of my teams back in RBY.

Chansey has a lower catch rate than Tauros and Kangaskhan.

Also Chimecho is 2% which is still rare as f***. So do surskit and skitty without the never happening tv events.
#49AinodehnaPosted 4/11/2013 8:21:06 AM
Mephilas posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
Tyrogue.

Good luck.

Okay......

First of all, why is the bottom of a cave waiting to fight you? Is the cave alive or something?

Second off, optional. If that's the case, there are a TON of pokemon that are unknown.

Relax, obviously a typo in the first sentence, what's wrong with you?
---
GSW
---
#50mada7Posted 4/11/2013 8:41:13 AM
shagohad3 posted...
mralpha543 posted...
shagohad3 posted...
RSE Chimecho.

i caught that thing in like 10 minutes. theres no way its harder than feebas, who is also from the same gen.

I ran into a lot of feebas and I only found one Chimecho in my 100+ hours of emerald.

You cant tell at the moment but every fiber of my being is hating you right now for having such good luck at finding feebas. Before gen 5 that thing was impossible to find.

I never realized how difficult munchlax was to catch because I never cared about it and I never got anything from honey trees anyways because the timing on them was so inconvenient that I never got a chance to catch anything from them
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419