This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the hardest/rarest of all wild pokemon to catch in any pokemon game

#51Pooo869Posted 4/11/2013 8:45:19 AM
D/P/Pt Female combee, took me days to find
---
Black 2 FC - 3869-6069-8826 -PSN- Pooo869
"You know you and I are alike, we do not fear the things we must do"
#52Fierce_Deity777Posted 4/11/2013 8:54:04 AM(edited)
Wild Metagross are fun.

But I think my most horrific experience was catching Kyurem without a Master Ball. You get it's HP real low, but you obviously can't kill it. So it responds with Endeaver, followed by a KOing Dragon Pulse. I felt lucky catching it as my entire team has nearly been wiped and my last pokemon was just a Dragon Pulse away from it's demise. Needless to say it was kind of fun, though.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#53PhantomLink1Posted 4/11/2013 8:59:13 AM
PsychoWolfX posted...
4/5th gen I don't remember

The level 100 wild Magikarp?
---
http://tinyurl.com/thepartycannon II http://tinyurl.com/eyeofcthulhu
Imaster's Comic - http://legendofmaxx.com/
#54SerperiorThanUPosted 4/11/2013 9:00:21 AM
Pooo869 posted...
D/P/Pt Female combee, took me days to find

Just reset when you have a combee...
#55BikdipOnABusPosted 4/11/2013 9:19:35 AM
Any answer other than Munchlax is incorrect. With Feebas, you can grit your teeth and spend a few hours checking all the water tiles to eventually find one. But with Munchlax, there's no such luxury. The game will give you one when it feels like it, which is basically never. Even if you know which trees have a chance of spawning it (which most people will not), it's still a 1% chance, with a six hour wait between each attempt.

Technically Mirage Island Wynaut is rarer, but since you can get it through other methods in those games, I don't really count it. With Munchlax, your only other options are to import a Snorlax from FR/LG or trade from HG/SS.
---
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
#56TheResidentEvilPosted 4/11/2013 9:55:39 AM
Relicanth took me like a whole day of searching. Feebas was hard to in RS
---
Name: Batman FC:0860 9907 6647 Town:Sinnoh
#57KillerMechanoidPosted 4/11/2013 10:07:14 AM
Non-legendary? Either Beldum or final form Pseudolegendaries (Wild Dragonite/Metagross/Tyranitar).
#58Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 4:33:30 PM
BikdipOnABus posted...
Any answer other than Munchlax is incorrect. With Feebas, you can grit your teeth and spend a few hours checking all the water tiles to eventually find one. But with Munchlax, there's no such luxury. The game will give you one when it feels like it, which is basically never. Even if you know which trees have a chance of spawning it (which most people will not), it's still a 1% chance, with a six hour wait between each attempt.

Technically Mirage Island Wynaut is rarer, but since you can get it through other methods in those games, I don't really count it. With Munchlax, your only other options are to import a Snorlax from FR/LG or trade from HG/SS.

that makes muchlax just as rare as GSC heracross. EXCEPT, GSC heracross had the option of fleeing mid battle. can munchlax flee?
---
imanalt.
#59bestssbbfanPosted 4/11/2013 4:41:21 PM(edited)
RSE Chimecho
RSE Feebas
DPPt Munchlax
BW Cryogonal

Its close between these 4
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#60RingsOfUranusPosted 4/11/2013 4:41:02 PM
Pikachu in Pokemon World Online.

It had like a 1/150,000 appearance rate in only three specific tiles in the entire game.
Not an official Pokemon game, but it so wins.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366