This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should stealth rock be nerfed?

#1marvel_man615Posted 4/10/2013 3:43:33 PM
Should it be nerfed so the Pokemon with 4x rock weakness lose the sane amount as those 2x weak to it? - Results (367 votes)
Yes
50.14% (184 votes)
No
49.86% (183 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Should it be nerfed so Pokemon with a 4x weakness to it don't lose half their HP but the same amount as the ones with a 2x weakness? Yay or nay? Is there anything else you would change about stealth rock?
---
I support: Toad, Ridley, Palutena, Dixie, Shadow, Bowser Jr, Daisy, Little Mac, Mewtwo, Pichu, Krystal and Shantae for SSB4!
#2grape_purplePosted 4/10/2013 3:45:02 PM
I think stealth rock is too strong and spikes is too weak.
---
http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/d/d4/GokuBeeGif.gif
#3gotohadesPosted 4/10/2013 3:48:22 PM
I voted no. That's all a part of the strategy to me. If you bring a pokemon with a 4x weakness to anything in your party, then you run the risk of that pokemon being attacked by said weakness. The same applies to stealth rock as well. It's not your opponents fault you brought a pokemon with a 4x weakness to stealth rock.
---
"To roll poorly once may be regarded as misfortune. To roll poorly TWICE looks like carelessness."
3DS Friend Code: Micah 4682-8451-8168
#4endergamer537Posted 4/10/2013 3:50:00 PM
gotohades posted...
I voted no. That's all a part of the strategy to me. If you bring a pokemon with a 4x weakness to anything in your party, then you run the risk of that pokemon being attacked by said weakness. The same applies to stealth rock as well. It's not your opponents fault you brought a pokemon with a 4x weakness to stealth rock.

---
Official Meta Knight with his Brobat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gLNomXwlw
#5scraadinPosted 4/10/2013 3:51:30 PM
When there are four types that see decreased use because of a single move, there's something wrong with it.

Though I would prefer to see it more like Spikes, in that it requires three turns to get to full power.
---
The answer to "Why not?" is always Wobbuffet.
#6Brandon00151Posted 4/10/2013 3:56:07 PM
I think it should be adjusted to the users attack and the targets defense and be the same as a 40 Power attack, and if the user faints or is recalled then it should disappear
#7GiftedACIIIPosted 4/10/2013 3:56:55 PM
gotohades posted...
I voted no. That's all a part of the strategy to me. If you bring a pokemon with a 4x weakness to anything in your party, then you run the risk of that pokemon being attacked by said weakness. The same applies to stealth rock as well. It's not your opponents fault you brought a pokemon with a 4x weakness to stealth rock without Rapid Spin support.

Fix'd.
#83PiesAndAForkPosted 4/10/2013 4:00:56 PM
It should only be available on crappy Pokemon. In addition, the damage should be 1/4 of what it is now. Charizard, for example, will only lose 1/8 of it's maximum HP. Jigglypuff will lose 1/32 because it's neutral.

Then, I will savor the tears of the Butthurt SR fans who want the game to remain centralized around it because then they will have to deal with more team variety.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#9crazy12_3Posted 4/10/2013 4:07:02 PM
3PiesAndAFork posted...
It should only be available on crappy Pokemon. In addition, the damage should be 1/4 of what it is now. Charizard, for example, will only lose 1/8 of it's maximum HP. Jigglypuff will lose 1/32 because it's neutral.

Then, I will savor the tears of the Butthurt SR fans who want the game to remain centralized around it because then they will have to deal with more team variety.

Why not just take it out if its gonna be borderline useless?
---
Black 2 FC 4857-5652-4968
#103PiesAndAForkPosted 4/10/2013 4:07:44 PM
crazy12_3 posted...
3PiesAndAFork posted...

Why not just take it out if its gonna be borderline useless?

Sure, I wouldn't mind that.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."