This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The following ideas nearly fix all problems Pokemon has.

#41jayman7Posted 4/10/2013 7:29:48 PM(edited)
The Eternal Evil posted...
So I should ignore an encouraged part of the game because you two are all for continuing to make an integral promoted part of the game, unfeasible.

I would trade a legitimate shiny anything for a legitimate well trained outstanding pokemon with 31 IV's in the proper stats that was also legitimate any day of the week, especially if it was a legitimate pokemon.

But I can't because the current way the game is designed, means that anything I trade for is most likely a hack.

Something that is never ever ever going to change ever for any reason ever and that allowing people to breed legendaries is not going to ever change in the slightest ever then?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#42EnferolunosPosted 4/10/2013 7:29:49 PM
So I should ignore an encouraged part of the game because you two are all for continuing to make an integral promoted part of the game, unfeasible.

I would trade a legitimate shiny anything for a legitimate well trained outstanding pokemon with 31 IV's in the proper stats that was also legitimate any day of the week, especially if it was a legitimate pokemon.

But I can't because the current way the game is designed, means that anything I trade for is most likely a hack.

Why would you trade a legit shiny? And how would making legendaries breedable changer any of that?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#43The Eternal Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:32:53 PM
I'm paranoid?

Really?

That's your comeback? In a game filled to the brim with hacks you are telling me I am paranoid for trading a legitimate Pokemon for a hacked Pokemon?

Really that's your come back?

I have like 14 hacked dittos with legitimately possible IV's and the natures I could potentially want that I use specifically for breeding, and you are telling me I am paranoid for thinking my legitimate pokemon are being traded for hacked pokemon? Even I have a handful of hacks and you think I'm paranoid to think my legitimate pokemon are going to get a hacked pokemon in return?

I have a legitimate living pokedex minus Genesect and that water fighting thing, I have probably one of the most legitimate living Pokedex's out there because none of them came from trades online, and your comeback is I am paranoid to think that if I trade online one of my rarer pokemon I will likely end up with a hack.
---
One Trainer to rule them all, One Trainer to find them,
One Trainer to catch them all and in the Pokeball bind them. Legend of Legacy.
#44EnferolunosPosted 4/10/2013 7:35:27 PM
I'm paranoid?

Really?

That's your comeback? In a game filled to the brim with hacks you are telling me I am paranoid for trading a legitimate Pokemon for a hacked Pokemon?

Really that's your come back?

I have like 14 hacked dittos with legitimately possible IV's and the natures I could potentially want that I use specifically for breeding, and you are telling me I am paranoid for thinking my legitimate pokemon are being traded for hacked pokemon? Even I have a handful of hacks and you think I'm paranoid to think my legitimate pokemon are going to get a hacked pokemon in return?

I have a legitimate living pokedex minus Genesect and that water fighting thing, I have probably one of the most legitimate living Pokedex's out there because none of them came from trades online, and your comeback is I am paranoid to think that if I trade online one of my rarer pokemon I will likely end up with a hack.

But why would you trade your rare pokemon? You keep saying you'd get screwed over if you traded your rare pokemon, but never say why you would!
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
#45The Eternal Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:35:43 PM
Actually allowing all pokemon to breed would make people more comfortable with trading because there is far less a chance for hacking to occur with something that is possible then something that is impossible.

To not allow these things to happen simply encourages people to hack because it is otherwise impossible.

When you make coding in a game then make it impossible to obtain you create a grounds for someone to stand on to hack.

You don't like this debate? Tough. This debate has been going on for far longer then you two clearly know.
---
#46jayman7Posted 4/10/2013 7:36:59 PM(edited)
I have like 14 hacked dittos with legitimately possible IV's and the natures I could potentially want that I use specifically for breeding,

I don't know about paranoid, but you're certainly looking like a hypocrite.

And I have a legit complete Pokedex - will be a living Pokedex when I can bother to evolve a few entries - and I've never hacked a Pokemon game. Ever.

So yeah, not impressed.

A few things were obtained in trades - specifically, I have never even owned a game that had Stunky in it without trading. Could they be hacks? Yes! Do I care? Not particularly!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#47The Eternal Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:37:45 PM
For an outstanding legitimate anything that I wanted with 31's in the relevant IV's which I mentioned in a previous post.

I have quite a number of Shiny Pokemon that I want to trade that I can't because, simply put, anything that is worth that trade is most likely hacked.
---
#48EnferolunosPosted 4/10/2013 7:38:14 PM
Actually allowing all pokemon to breed would make people more comfortable with trading because there is far less a chance for hacking to occur with something that is possible then something that is impossible.

What do you mean "it would make people more comforable with trading?" Nobody cares if they get hacked pokemon.
---
#49The Eternal Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:42:03 PM
I said the game encourages hacking.

What part of that makes me a hypocrite? I am doing what I claim the game encourages, and I only do it with a specific kind of Pokemon.

That's not hypocricy, and I still have a more legitimate living Pokedex then you probably will ever have.

I am simply following in suit of what the game encourages to my own likes and dislikes.

And I am asking for improvements to the game to make it so this becomes less and less viewed as necessary.

Your reasoning however reinforces hacking by continuing to make things completely unobtainable.

Hypocrite? Not at all.

I am trying to voice a want to make the game more user friendly.

There is a reason it has become easier and easier to train Pokemon over the years.

People like you need to stop trying to hold it back.
---
#50The Eternal Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:42:43 PM
Oh good I found 3 trolls in one day,
---