This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, I've been playing since Gen I

#1Art_BuddyPosted 4/10/2013 7:27:26 PM
But I actually like every Gen, and have favorites in each Gen.

I wouldn't mind if they stopped making Pokemon and just made new regions with the Pokemon already made. I also wouldn't mind if they kept making more Pokemon with new regions.

Am I still a Genwunner or whatever the **** it's called?
---
There's a girl in the garden...
#2EnferolunosPosted 4/10/2013 7:28:32 PM
No
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3FuneralCakePosted 4/10/2013 7:29:02 PM
No. A genwunner is someone who thinks the first gen is the best and everything after it is terrible.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#4wahaha911Posted 4/10/2013 7:29:51 PM
No synonyms would include
iKhanic
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
Happyface!!! :)
#5Art_Buddy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:30:14 PM
Thank Arceus, the interwebs won't hate me then.
---
There's a girl in the garden...
#6iKhanicPosted 4/10/2013 7:42:39 PM(edited)
wahaha911 posted...
No synonyms would include
iKhanic

Lol you think I'm a genwunner? What brought you to that conclusion?

First of all, Gen 2 is my favorite Gen. It completely outclasses Gen 1 in every single way (except Gym leaders). I also prefer Gen 1 and 2's pokemon to other gens, but I don't think they are more creative. In fact I think its the opposite, and thats why I prefer 1 and 2. I'm always defending Gen 1 because I'm sick of all the hate it gets among big fans of the series. And lastly, I had more fun playing Yellow than I'm having playing Black right now. Gen 1 just captures the spirit of adventure better. And did I mention that it has real puzzles?

EDIT: That was a stupid question. Let me reply to what I know makes me look like a genwunner.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US