This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jesus Mewtwo is gross looking.

#11TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 8:43:20 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
NARGA!!!

You're back I am so happy to see you. ^_^

There's my love, always waiting to see my ship come back to dock.
---
"Posts don't have to be on topic if they follow the flow of conversation." -Baseman Moderator
#12Mistress_Zelda_Posted 4/10/2013 8:45:26 PM
TheNargacuga posted...

Missed ya, friend! I would discuss Mewtwo with you more tonight but I have go to bed. Early day tomorrow.

We'll have fun Pokemon chats soon. ^_^
---
I feel dizzy, I feel sunny, I feel fizzy and funny and fine!
And so pretty! Miss America can just resign!
#13ZackeCorvusPosted 4/10/2013 8:46:53 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

Missed ya, friend! I would discuss Mewtwo with you more tonight but I have go to bed. Early day tomorrow.

We'll have fun Pokemon chats soon. ^_^

Ouch.
---
Dating is a form of prostitution, in which you often times do not get what you paid for.
#14TherianReturnsPosted 4/10/2013 8:49:05 PM
Anyone find it funny that most guys have no problems proclaiming love for a women on the internet, but in real life have no minerals to approach the girl?
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#15gans626Posted 4/10/2013 8:49:08 PM
Jesus Mewtwo, I swore I provided evidence it was called Godspeed Mewtwo, not God's Son Metwo, damit get your facts straight lol
---
Albert Wesker for President 2016
#16KeeperOfShadowsPosted 4/10/2013 8:50:58 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Anyone find it funny that most guys have no problems proclaiming love for a women on the internet, but in real life have no minerals to approach the girl?

It is funny, especially since I fall into that category(well, I have a few minerals...)
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
#17wahaha911Posted 4/10/2013 8:51:04 PM
TherianReturns posted...

When I asked my girlfriend out I was a sweating, stuttering dumbass which is never like me. Never
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
Happyface!!! :)
#18TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 8:53:29 PM
TherianReturns posted...

I don't have a problem either way. I just asked out a fat chick the other day.
---
"Posts don't have to be on topic if they follow the flow of conversation." -Baseman Moderator
#19TherianReturnsPosted 4/10/2013 8:53:47 PM
wahaha911 posted...
TherianReturns posted...

When I asked my girlfriend out I was a sweating, stuttering dumbass which is never like me. Never

Ah yes, stuttering. Something that cannot be detected via typed words.
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#20TherianReturnsPosted 4/10/2013 8:54:14 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
TherianReturns posted...

I don't have a problem either way. I just asked out a fat chick the other day.

Did she say yes?
---