This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jesus Mewtwo is gross looking.

#51LexifoxPosted 4/10/2013 8:14:48 PM
scrappybristol posted...
Smogoon posted...
But that's what sisters are for.

darkdragongirl posted...
I do hear fat people will let you put it in places not normally existing.

So, I guess there is that.

Both of you...

What the hell?

I try not to judge others on their interests.

Some people prefer certain weights, and some people just happen to have attractive relatives.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#52darkdragongirlPosted 4/10/2013 8:15:43 PM
scrappybristol posted...
Smogoon posted...
But that's what sisters are for.

darkdragongirl posted...
I do hear fat people will let you put it in places not normally existing.

So, I guess there is that.

Both of you...

What the hell?

I had a small fever today, I'm mostly talking nonsense, but I did hear it from a friend that dated a big girl who let my friend put his....in a spot. A non-traditional spot.
#53darkdragongirlPosted 4/10/2013 8:17:35 PM
TheNargacuga posted...

Girls with weight problems tend to have better coping skills than women who are ideal in terms of looks. I'm a jerk, but I wouldn't say "psyche" to a girl I asked out. That's just cruel. Plus I'm from the south and people don't take too kindly to being mean to a lass.

Coping being eating to diabeetus.
#54TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 8:17:51 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
A man can learn a lot from ugly/fat women. They are easier than pretty women, less crazy, and they teach you a lot about girls. Every girl has a personality. Dating below your standards helps you out in the long run.

I don't understand why you would lower your standards if you do not have to. I also never plan to commit to someone though, so whatever.

Well, let's put it this way. I'm a man that knows how to get women, but I don't quite understand how their minds work. I'm also not too good in 4play (my hands are bricks). So if I want to be with that girl of my dreams some day and keep her happy I gotta learn a few things youu dig? And the only way is with other women.
---
"Posts don't have to be on topic if they follow the flow of conversation." -Baseman Moderator
#55TherianReturnsPosted 4/10/2013 8:18:11 PM
lol@attracted to own flesh and blood

#mayVomitnow
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#56LexifoxPosted 4/10/2013 8:18:52 PM
TherianReturns posted...

#mayVomitnow

Very few people are attracted to blood OR their own flesh.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#57mralpha543Posted 4/10/2013 8:20:06 PM
TherianReturns posted...
mralpha543 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
It may be difficult to ask a girl out irl, but you have to ask yourself? What is more scary? The feeling of rejection, or living alone for the rest of your life? Not while things may be easy online to talk to a "woman" you might be getting a man who says yes to your plea. Think about that. #Risks

Meh. I knew the chick and we skyped, but I had to break up after a a few weeks, because she was... obsessive.. if you catch my drift.

Cliche but, you don't know what you got, uuuntil you lose it.

You obviously don't understand what I'm saying here. She wanted me to use harden and pound without using protect before we even finished college. I wasn't and still am not ready for parenthood. That's why I'm still here.
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#58TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 8:20:11 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

Girls with weight problems tend to have better coping skills than women who are ideal in terms of looks. I'm a jerk, but I wouldn't say "psyche" to a girl I asked out. That's just cruel. Plus I'm from the south and people don't take too kindly to being mean to a lass.

Coping being eating to diabeetus.

I'd rather have a humble fat girl than a pretty/skinny girl who judges people off of their vices.
---
"Posts don't have to be on topic if they follow the flow of conversation." -Baseman Moderator
#59darkdragongirlPosted 4/10/2013 8:20:26 PM
TherianReturns posted...

#mayVomitnow

I was inferring that Smogoon meant less Cruel Intentions, and more, "banging my friend's sister.".
#60TherianReturnsPosted 4/10/2013 8:22:51 PM
mralpha543 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
mralpha543 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
It may be difficult to ask a girl out irl, but you have to ask yourself? What is more scary? The feeling of rejection, or living alone for the rest of your life? Not while things may be easy online to talk to a "woman" you might be getting a man who says yes to your plea. Think about that. #Risks

Meh. I knew the chick and we skyped, but I had to break up after a a few weeks, because she was... obsessive.. if you catch my drift.

Cliche but, you don't know what you got, uuuntil you lose it.

You obviously don't understand what I'm saying here. She wanted me to use harden and pound without using protect before we even finished college. I wasn't and still am not ready for parenthood. That's why I'm still here.

AGAIN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4rwNBD1PrQ

There is also that handy little thing called abortion.
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.